Interesting ????

I was sent this link and took a screenshot, what do you think about this???

http://www.4xlosangeles.org/announcements/forex_live_052807.html

cja

Files:
charts.gif  196 kb

Someone out there will always try to make a profit off of the unsuspected not realizing that all these indicators can be found here.... I guess in no time, no one will again make their indicators available on TSD or any other forums if this keeps up...

cja:
I was sent this link and took a screenshot, what do you think about this???

http://www.4xlosangeles.org/announcements/forex_live_052807.html

cja

--------------------------------------

cja: hello!

Oh my God, I can't believe it!

They just copied Steinitz's and your (cja) indicators along with Waddah's.

Is there anyway to report this fraud.

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

hi

wow ...it looks familiar indicators

All commercial indicators out there can be found in this forum FREE OF CHARGE !

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Losers, they can't trade the system, they can't make money so they try to sell it to others. So much for copy right

Don't feel bad cja, people of this kind won't last

well, they say it's powerful - and it is...

fxbs:
well, they say it's powerful - and it is...

------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent the folowing warning to them:

info@4XLosAngeles.org

You have copied Steinitz's MTF Indicators along with cja's as well as waddah's indicator from forex-tsd forum, and now you are selling these indicators illegally for $1000 in your so called work shop.

Authors of these Indicators are entitled to get the full credit!

You didn't even asked them for any permission to use for your commercial purpose. Do you know, the authors and members of the forum tested these indicators for countless hours.

You owe an apology specially all those authors, who have spent endless hours to create these innnovative indicators.

Here by Forex-tsd forum members are reporting, Your act is as an illegal and fraud!, and this incident will be informing to all forex community.

rswamy4449

You done a good job.

Here is the reply from them!

tirou:
You done a good job.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I got the following reply from them:

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

------------------ Here is the reply from one of it's gang member---

Hello,

We are not selling any indicators. All of the indicators are freely distributed to all members of our user group, those attending our class and who do not have the time. I am sorry for the miscommunication. As I did not create the indicators, I do not feel I have any right whatsoever to charge for the indicators.

The fee is for 3 days of our time and the rental of a large hall used for live trading. Once again, the fee is for our time and the rental facility, not the indicators. All the indicators are completely FREE and we are distributing to anyone to ask and directing them to the source authors at forex-tsd.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions or concerns. Once again, I apologize for the confusion.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Corey

Willie Guevara wrote

prasxz:
wow ...it looks familiar indicators

All commercial indicators out there can be found in this forum FREE OF CHARGE !

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Those are some mighty colorful charts, they got there. Don't know if I'm comin or goin.

But that's so damn true, prasxz. Whoever that is sellin that probably got those indicators from this site. I wouldn't be surprised. I'm sure somebody could compile the same system by looking closely at indicators on that site. I see a couple that I can name of the top of my head just lookin at those fuzzy images. I'm sure most of the members can do the same

MTF Heiken Ashi: Have it

MegaTrend: Have it

Auto Fibs and Cam points: Have several different versions

Signal Bars: Have it

GMACD 2: Have it

Non-Lag Moving Averages: Have it

MTF HAS: Have it

CCI: Have a couple different versions

There are a few I can't quite see but bet ya if I could, I'd have no problem finding em.

rswamy4449:
--------------------------------------------------------------

I got the following reply from them:

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

------------------ Here is the reply from one of it's gang member---

Hello,

We are not selling any indicators. All of the indicators are freely distributed to all members of our user group, those attending our class and who do not have the time. I am sorry for the miscommunication. As I did not create the indicators, I do not feel I have any right whatsoever to charge for the indicators.

The fee is for 3 days of our time and the rental of a large hall used for live trading. Once again, the fee is for our time and the rental facility, not the indicators. All the indicators are completely FREE and we are distributing to anyone to ask and directing them to the source authors at forex-tsd.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions or concerns. Once again, I apologize for the confusion.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Corey

Willie Guevara wrote

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the latest message!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

-------------------message follow------

Hello,

I am the Vice President of the 4xLosAngeles Group and am hosting our sixth session of Forex Live this May 28, 29, and 30. We are not selling any indicators. As we did not create these indicators we have no license or desire to sell these indicators. All indicators are freely distributed to everyone in our user group and any one desiring to use them. All users are directed to the original creators of the source code at forex-tsd.

The cost for this seminar includes the following:

1.) Rent for a large hall enough to accommodate up to 100 students

2.) Wiring of a T1 connection for every student to trade live with his or her laptop

3.) Two 12 ft x 12 ft projection screens

4.) Microphones, power amplifiers, and A/V equipment for Hotcomm broadcast for virtual attendees

5.) Ancillary support such as Hotcomm monitors for questions and technical support for computer related problems

Once again, the intent of the seminar is to enable traders to trade successfully. The indicators are freely given to everyone, regardless of whether they take the class. No charge is incurred for any of the indicators. This was clearly spelled out to Rama in an email.

The results are of last seminar for two days of live trading was +326 pips. The students who took the class traded with us were successful and paid for balance of the class. Our trading journal was documented by an outside source and is freely available.

I understand the concern about selling indicators as evidenced by the large number of ebay traffic. I cannot emphasize strongly enough that we are not selling any indicators, but rather covering the cost of the infrastructure to enable up to 100 students to trade in a live environment with a T1 connection.

I apologize for any confusion that Rama may have miscontrued. Once again, the cost is for infrastructure. Our goal is to enable traders to be successful. The positive testimonials from previous classes are available to any one who cares to look.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Corey

Rama Swamy wrote:

Hello, all:

Whether anyone of our (Yahoo) forum members know anything about 4xLosangeles. org or it's members Willie Guevara and Corey Lazinbat.

These guys are illegally selling Steinitz's HAS-MTF system Indicators, along with cja's and waddah's (forex-tsd forum's) for $1000.

Is there anyway to stop this fraud!

Help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Rama

Reason: