Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 7

Hooray

Amen to posts #54 - #59

As regards you Shibeng. You seem a little sensitive. I wasnt talking to you directly so come up with something a little more intelligent than calling others 'retard'.

That the best you have?

I wont stoop to your level.

ryanklefas:
Psycho-therapy is bullshit. Just thought I'd throw that in.

To each its own. But statistically, it's quite the opposite.

mikep:
I agree with the other comments - I hope you had explicit approval from bluto to give this to Cornholio...

...from what little I know of the man, he does guard his stuff carefully and rightly so - it would be a shame for him to stop posting altogether because of improper distribution.

Not dumping on you shibeng - if bluto gave his okay, then all is cool - hope you can understand our concern regarding loosing bluto as a contributor.

I'll bet you 50 pips he didn't.

forex_for_life:
I'll bet you 50 pips he didn't.

50? Which pair? I'm seeing short GBPCHF now on H1.

Regards

David

davidke20:
50? Which pair? I'm seeing short GBPCHF now on H1.

Regards

David

Pick your poison. I was thinking Cable. For the gambler in you.

ryanklefas:
Seeing as how it is not YOUR EA, and that Bluto is kinda picky about who he gives his EAs out to, you are in no position to be giving it away. Talk about betraying his trust. But if that's not a problem for you, I'll take a copy too. And did I mention: I'm a fireman too! **wink, wink**

@ ryanklefas

WTF,

talk about nonsense and hypocrisy. You say that Shibeng is in "no position" to be giving away Bluto's EA and that doing such a thing would be "betraying his trust", yet in the same breath you ask Shibeng to send you the EA which you say that he is in "no position to be giving it away".

You have certainly shown yourself to be someome who has no integrity.

Oops. :-)

Errrr, it clearly says wink wink.

dermusic:
@ ryanklefas

WTF,

talk about nonsense and hypocrisy. You say that Shibeng is in "no position" to be giving away Bluto's EA and that doing such a thing would be "betraying his trust", yet in the same breath you ask Shibeng to send you the EA which you say that he is in "no position to be giving it away".

You have certainly shown yourself to be someome who has no integrity.

I was kidding. Get over it.

Come to think of it, weren't you arguing with everyone on the Delta9 thread too?

ryanklefas:
I was kidding. Get over it. Come to think of it, weren't you arguing with everyone on the Delta9 thread too?

Yep, you got that right.

If I missed the irony in your post then I apologize for any comments I made towards you.

imatache:
Looking at your statement, I notice a 25% modelling quality of the backtesting. First of all, backtesting itself has very liitle predictability strenght over the actual performance of an EA. Secondly, very good results with 90% modelling quality may be worth looking at. But 25%? Come on ...Let me know if you manage to sell that.

Come on. Ever heard that for M1 25% is a total maximum? Ever heard that 90% is maximum only at higher timeframes? I can post results with 90% if I switch to M5 for example (my EAs are TF-independent).

Backtest just shows what would have been if you were to re-live some time in the past. That ain't happening. But since I believe past performance and future performance are connected, I believe that backtest may show some result of future trades. Of course its never the same but it wasn't supposed to be in the first place.

PS: do you not think we got a bit off the "EAs for MT4" topic?

Reason: