MT_StochCrossOver

i dont know where i get this indicator from. is it ok if i request for doing some change inside the code?(improvement) if not ok than do not add more code and i am sorry what i have ask. if it ok please help me for my request.

i have requests, could you add 2 more period for week and month? for the week and month i just need the different colour for both.

for example

week is yellow, and month is pink.

there are another problems i tried to use weekly on period4 but sometime the weekly is on the top of the Day vertical line(period3) so i cant see the day vertical linke could you fix it like, the week vertical line is on the top of day vertical line only half of the vertical lineto show that it's crossing at the same time.

i use this indicator on 30M and 60M TF to show the moving of the week and the day and get into trade. when the vertical line is show up that the stoch has cross. if the day or 4H is the same colour it's strong trend if the week and day appeared its very strong trend. i also have forgotten the rule where i get from, i'm sorry again, i didnt mean to stealing anyone ideas but i have read some where on the forextsd or other website im not sure. im trying to look for this threat

and im trying to combine with Mineme methot that he traded with live.

thank you and i'm very sorry with my english i apologize if any rude to you.

Files:
untitled.jpg  299 kb
stoch2.jpg  323 kb
stoch3.jpg  294 kb
stoch4.jpg  308 kb
Reason: