Setup your indicators and trade

I have developed a system and want to take it to the next level. the system uses a local database to store 13 pairs and information, currently there are 4 indicators available on 3 timeframes.

the software allows you to setup your trades using templates and fires a trade Via EA in the trade station and the software both for monitoring.

where is the next level;

the current system has generated 10k pips since JAn, my goal though is to allow anyone to create a template with different indicators to actually create a trade plan to execute when desired on the Mt4 platform.

This thread is started to discuss this possiblity and allow questions on the existing system.

thanks

Andy <> Stapleton

Can you describe your system? This system has generated 10,000 pips since Jan? Manually, or EA?

Please describe system, we will be glad to help.

how it works

there are 2 styles implemented currently with the following types of entry.

CCI , RVI , ADX, Using the Pivot numbers for targets, we look for setups for possble trades from the 4hr and day chart using 10/20/50/89 EMA's to determine retracements and trends.

if we see a possible entry long, setup the trade in the software, looking for the RVI long,with a difference between the line and trigger of 300-400 , cci is breaking 100 on the 15 minute chart, and ADX is 20 and spread between the + and - di of at least 5.

those can be adjusted based on how it looks.

Second style, switch to using indicators only, setup the same indicators above to use either 15/4hr/or day chart and when they line up enter at current price.

3rd style

4 hr setup using CCI from OVERBOUGHT AND OVERSOLD , add in Scaff Trend Oscillator to determine movement .

if ema are long, best to trade with the 4hr trend, short look for overbought, long look for oversold, cosolidated ema's look either direction.

once the CCI breaks either 90 short and -90 long, use the oscillator to break 20 going long and 80 going short. enter the trade then.

The EA reads the database I created, the database has the programming in it to let you setup the software above settings, then if they line up , your in .

the purpose is 2 fold, for newbies, they can paper trade it, get familiar with the market, and then move to live with data and historical reports that tell them how they are doing.

second, is to setup trades and have them enter so I don't have to monitor the entries, also I can monitor 13 pairs at once, instead of 1-3 max.

also the software uses the EMA's to manage the trade, you can use a EMA to act as a Psuedo trailing stop loss. so as the trade progress's, it automaticaly moves the SL with it. additionaly I have added a POE(pip over entry) this allows after x amount of pips, automatic movement of SL to break even +2 pips incase your not watching the trade,

Andy<>Stapleton

Why don't you draw it in the chart so that it will be clearer.

Nic

system development,

those 2 systems are in place and making pips, but I will be glad to post some charts on it if you wish.

the next level is where I am going, where a design is setup to allow say you to create your trading strategy in the software, then have it auto implement it based on the indicators and assigning the template to a pair.

there are many systems out there, NONE of which in my book are consistant with different market conditions, we are now coming up to another change overall in the market, with the new highs and lows, the possiblity of a reversal is there as well as choppiness .

My thoughts are to take different trade styles and map them to a software package that allows you to setup the trade style, indicate market type and then if you see that market type, asssign the template.

I am there for 2 now, where I am looking for input is in how you would use it our how you would look to setup a template so it is useful and easy.

hi

forexmgr:
there are 2 styles implemented currently with the following types of entry.

CCI , RVI , ADX, Using the Pivot numbers for targets, we look for setups for possble trades from the 4hr and day chart using 10/20/50/89 EMA's to determine retracements and trends.

if we see a possible entry long, setup the trade in the software, looking for the RVI long,with a difference between the line and trigger of 300-400 , cci is breaking 100 on the 15 minute chart, and ADX is 20 and spread between the + and - di of at least 5.

those can be adjusted based on how it looks.

Second style, switch to using indicators only, setup the same indicators above to use either 15/4hr/or day chart and when they line up enter at current price.

3rd style

4 hr setup using CCI from OVERBOUGHT AND OVERSOLD , add in Scaff Trend Oscillator to determine movement .

if ema are long, best to trade with the 4hr trend, short look for overbought, long look for oversold, cosolidated ema's look either direction.

once the CCI breaks either 90 short and -90 long, use the oscillator to break 20 going long and 80 going short. enter the trade then.

The EA reads the database I created, the database has the programming in it to let you setup the software above settings, then if they line up , your in .

the purpose is 2 fold, for newbies, they can paper trade it, get familiar with the market, and then move to live with data and historical reports that tell them how they are doing.

second, is to setup trades and have them enter so I don't have to monitor the entries, also I can monitor 13 pairs at once, instead of 1-3 max.

also the software uses the EMA's to manage the trade, you can use a EMA to act as a Psuedo trailing stop loss. so as the trade progress's, it automaticaly moves the SL with it. additionaly I have added a POE(pip over entry) this allows after x amount of pips, automatic movement of SL to break even +2 pips incase your not watching the trade,

Andy<>Stapleton

that's right, please attach your screen shot pic using your system

thx

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

This has made 10k pips since January!!!! And you're giving it away?!?! How nice of you!

Can You post a picture example please?

Thanks,

Dan.

forexmgr:
those 2 systems are in place and making pips, but I will be glad to post some charts on it if you wish.

the next level is where I am going, where a design is setup to allow say you to create your trading strategy in the software, then have it auto implement it based on the indicators and assigning the template to a pair.

there are many systems out there, NONE of which in my book are consistant with different market conditions, we are now coming up to another change overall in the market, with the new highs and lows, the possiblity of a reversal is there as well as choppiness .

My thoughts are to take different trade styles and map them to a software package that allows you to setup the trade style, indicate market type and then if you see that market type, asssign the template.

I am there for 2 now, where I am looking for input is in how you would use it our how you would look to setup a template so it is useful and easy.

I guess his system broke or something. Nothing in the past two or so months...

If you ever do come back to this thread, I'm curious what kind of stoplosses and takeprofits you are using.

Since the author isn't here any more, we can move this here

I can write an EA which will buy-sell based on indicator's values (few indicators as well) and then we can optimize parameters. If I do it alone, it will take 100 years to end.

Reason: