The Nature System - page 13

fxnorth:
Ryanklefas

Youre wasting effort. Yes Dan did say he was 28 previously. Among other things, he's an oxygen thief and dumber than Paris Hilton driving a convertible, top down in a rain storm.

At any one moment he is touting 7 or more methods that stand a snowballs chance in hell.

FxN

Well, if he can produce a statement, then I think that may add to his credibility. This is a martingal-ish method and, as anyone can tell, a martingal-ish method CAN make you money, even if the system might fail bigtime eventually.

ryanklefas:
Hi Dan,

I see that NO programmers have come in since my absence to finish up your system. Which really surprises me since it is already about 90% complete. I really thought some other people would give a hand, but I guess I was wrong. I am still quite busy finishing up my exams and homework, but when I am through with that next week, I'll finish up the EA. You say that you have made $20,000 with the system in 3 months, can you post an account statement to verify that. And as a final note... didn't you say you were 28 in another thread?

Ryan

I started to stub out some code, but its not complete and its not very pretty (the only programming experience I had was a bunch of 80x86 asm back in HS, you can imagine how that warped my thinking). Anyway your welcome to it, I haven't taken a look at your code yet so I don't know if it will help at all. I'm kind of busy with school at the moment so my time is a little bit limited, but I might be able to help if you need it.

That's okay. Nobody's interested. I'll just pay a programmer and trade the method to give me 20,000 pips every 3 months, an average..

Good pips in three mothns..

Nic

look like nobody answer my question..

Dan7974:
That's okay. Nobody's interested. I'll just pay a programmer and trade the method to give me 20,000 pips every 3 months, an average..

Check your pm

Cya,

Skyline

Hi

It will be nice, I think that ideas is good, only necessary find optimal parameters

Confused...

erm, a bit confused 'ere....

what do u mean by limit??

mean place a limit order??

and, when u win, when will u place another order???

ran_fan06:
erm, a bit confused 'ere....

what do u mean by limit??

mean place a limit order??

and, when u win, when will u place another order???

1) Limit is another word for TakeProfit. (same effect as to place an opposite limit order )

2) I don't know

Hello Dan, Why did you start two threads "The Nature System" ?

Reason: