i would image it will enter buys one after another when bars are closing above 169.
if there is a strong uptrend above 169 it will make a crapload of pips unless it gets stopped out often. if there is a strong sell trend above 169 it should lose a good bit of pips unless its still able to hit the TP.
it reminds me of an ea i made one time were it just entered randomly and was still able to win overall because of the the tp and sl ratio. i hope this one works simular for you but i think it will tank.
reguardless i hope ya make pipage on every endeavor
I actually am working on my own EA. Will be available in a bout a week on my thread "steinitz".
This strategy keeps you in the trade SAR. It uses a TP and trail. I wish you would run the thing on any currency on a 1 or 4 hour. Tell me this I have it loaded onto ten charts and only one pair has traded. Any ideas? This is supposed to keep you in the market 24/7?????
Just to remind
- big discussion thread about Vegas systems is here;
- Vegas trading system description is here;
- Vegas indicators is here, here;
- Vegas 1Hr Method with indicator, manual and EA is here (small elite section thread);
- More recent manuals and instructions with the indicator is here;
- 4H VEGAS (improved version) thread: H4 Vegas improved by Aleksandr Nevskiy is here;
I tried to backtest using alpari H1 data with FXDD platform, but the result drop to zero. What setting are you using? Could you post the statement? Thanks.