Choppy Market

Outside of price action, anyone has any suggestion on what they use as an indicator for choppy markets?

Your thoughts please. I am fishing.

I am using Ichimoku indicator.

newdigital:

do you mind to share this indicator?thanks

newdigital:

can you please explain how you use the Ichimoku indicator to avoid fake signals when market is choppy?

thank you

newdigital:

Thanks Newdigital - is there a thread or article on how to use it?

What is choppy market?

Forex Market Conditions, a graphic depiction.

Ichimoku.

You need just have one template to predict the market condition.

Ichimoku chart/system with forecasting possibility:

- thread (with explanation, market condition estimation and forecasting) is here and here,

- some template is here,

- indicators are here,

- MTF Ichimoku indicators is here,

- new Ichimoku indicators are here and here (thanks fxbs).

Digital filters may do t for H4, D1 and W1 timeframes.

digital filters' trading systems:

- Digital Filters section, including the following:

trading system thread, generator of digital filters, indicators' description, download digital filters indicators, template with indicators.

MaksiGen Trading system may predict the market condition as well.

MaksiGen Trading system (light Paramon):many veriations of the system is here, examples of market condition is in the end of this thread.

Very good system to evaluate the market condition:

evaluation of the market condition using six SMA indicators: original public thread.

And many many systems and single indicators about evaluation of the market condition and choppy market especially:

how to estimate and predict the market conditions (choppy, trend etc): the post with many links.

Some good evaluation just using une indicator only:

market condition evaluation (incl choppy zones) and prediction using MTF_AbsoluteStrength_v1 indicator: original thread with indicators, live trading results and images; how to use indicator (rules): read all the pages starting from this page till this one.

I am using Ichimoku indicator because I like this indicator. But you may use anything mentioned above.

newdigital:
What is choppy market?

Forex Market Conditions, a graphic depiction.

Ichimoku.

You need just have one template to predict the market condition.

Ichimoku chart/system with forecasting possibility:

- thread (with explanation, market condition estimation and forecasting) is here and here,

- some template is here,

- indicators are here,

- MTF Ichimoku indicators is here,

- new Ichimoku indicators are here and here (thanks fxbs).

Digital filters may do t for H4, D1 and W1 timeframes.

digital filters' trading systems:

- Digital Filters section, including the following:

trading system thread, generator of digital filters, indicators' description, download digital filters indicators, template with indicators.

MaksiGen Trading system may predict the market condition as well.

MaksiGen Trading system (light Paramon):many veriations of the system is here, examples of market condition is in the end of this thread.

Very good system to evaluate the market condition:

evaluation of the market condition using six SMA indicators: original public thread.

And many many systems and single indicators about evaluation of the market condition and choppy market especially:

how to estimate and predict the market conditions (choppy, trend etc): the post with many links.

Some good evaluation just using une indicator only:

market condition evaluation (incl choppy zones) and prediction using MTF_AbsoluteStrength_v1 indicator: original thread with indicators, live trading results and images; how to use indicator (rules): read all the pages starting from this page till this one.

I am using Ichimoku indicator because I like this indicator. But you may use anything mentioned above.

two words:

THANK YOU

Many thanks!

Reason: