Forward Testing Large No. of EAs?

Hello,

I want to conduct a exhaustive forward testing on available EAs. Since I do not have more than 3 PCs, I would like to test them all on available PC, regarding that, I need to ask:

1) Is it possible to FT (forward test) more than 1 EA on single installation of MT3/MT4?

2) Is it possible to FT single EA on more than 1 TF (time frame) on same installation of MT?

3) Is it possible to run more than 10 Installations of MT3/MT4 on same PC with same or different EA in FT?

Any other tip/trick on FT EAs would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

hi,

1) sure!

2) depends on how your EAs are programmed, with good EAs it's possible with bad it's not

3) that is possible if your memory is that larger.

FXHolic:
Hello,

I want to conduct a exhaustive forward testing on available EAs. Since I do not have more than 3 PCs, I would like to test them all on available PC, regarding that, I need to ask:

1) Is it possible to FT (forward test) more than 1 EA on single installation of MT3/MT4?

2) Is it possible to FT single EA on more than 1 TF (time frame) on same installation of MT?

3) Is it possible to run more than 10 Installations of MT3/MT4 on same PC with same or different EA in FT?

Any other tip/trick on FT EAs would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

tradeigel:
hi,

1) sure!

2) depends on how your EAs are programmed, with good EAs it's possible with bad it's not

3) that is possible if your memory is that larger.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Reason: