Money Management EAs/Scripts ?

Hi,

Are there any MM EAs / scripts that can be appended to an existing EA?

Haven't been able to locate them here, although there are quite a few for trailing stops.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Trade Manager

I have attached this EA it has been modified from an Ea I found in the yahoo forum. PM me if you want more information of how to attach it and use it I will also find the thread from where I got it.

Files:

multi position ea- mm ea

hey, there is this multiposition ea which handle open/pending orders reaching adjustable values in pips/$. its very effective for me controling my ea.

this is the link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174881

how to use this ?

guy_ml:
hey, there is this multiposition ea which handle open/pending orders reaching adjustable values in pips/$. its very effective for me controling my ea.

this is the link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174881

Hi! I am interested in this. I searched yahoo to find out how to use it but not successful.

Anybody knows how to use it ?

Thanks.

pjo

it's very easy. you just choose if you want to manage your trades pips wise or $ wise. you can do that by adjust this feature in the code: use pips=true/false. if it's false than it would handle it $ wise. i am using this type of money managing. after that you can determin max lose/win, its up to your initial deposit of course. that's it, prety much.

pjo:
Hi! I am interested in this. I searched yahoo to find out how to use it but not successful.

Anybody knows how to use it ?

Thanks.

pjo

This is an indicator that I have been working on Its not finished just yet I am having some minor problems, The minor problems area has been commented out. Basically if you enter Lots, VAR (a percentage value), or dollars_at_risk and a range, or instead of range you can enter a entrypoint and a stoploss and it will calculate the range. It will calculate a lot size your dollars at risk and VAR. The problem area is I want it to stepdown a lot size in case the dollars at risk or var is above the users requested values. Once its complete I will be posting the updated version. It does work for the most part as is.

Files:

EA to manage trades on individual pairs

Can someone point me to a thread that has a listing of EA's that manage trades for each individual pair? I have tried a couple of EAs like this, Swiss EA and Multi Position Expert in particular, and both of them don't work right for me (sometimes they do what they are suppose to do, but sometimes they do not.) The only EA that I found, which manages trades perfectly, is Close All P/L. However, Close All P/L doesn't manage individual pairs. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

I moved your post to this thread: may be will find it something ... may be not ... there are a lot of EA to manage the trades.

Reason: