Request for MT4 platform private tutoring online

I've picked up a great deal on this platform and it is outstanding for a free analytic intelligent tool. I like that I can use it with a great variety of brokers as well. Here is my thought.

I am looking for a MT4 platform Tutor who can walk me through a number of functions I have yet to learn. Trial an error takes a little too much time. i want to properly use outside Expert Advisors and do strategy testing with them. I am pretty good at setting up the profiles and at manually trading and setting the orders. However, on some of the more advanced functions, I require some help. I am not a programmer but I am comfortable with exploring and using software.

I learn best from talking and doing at the same time. I have a gatherplace account allowing me to share my desktop with another or to at least see someone elses desktop.

I am willing to pay on an hourly basis. If someone is fairly patient, a good communicator and has a strong handle on using the advanced features of the MT4 platform, please respond back to me and we can set up a conference to establish confidence in a tutoring relationship. I teach professionally as part of my job, so I recognize the value of a good teacher. My email is below.

Thanks for taking the time to read this request,

H Cole

cantorcole@yahoo.com

HCole:
I've picked up a great deal on this platform and it is outstanding for a free analytic intelligent tool. I like that I can use it with a great variety of brokers as well. Here is my thought.

I am looking for a MT4 platform Tutor who can walk me through a number of functions I have yet to learn. Trial an error takes a little too much time. i want to properly use outside Expert Advisors and do strategy testing with them. I am pretty good at setting up the profiles and at manually trading and setting the orders. However, on some of the more advanced functions, I require some help. I am not a programmer but I am comfortable with exploring and using software.

I learn best from talking and doing at the same time. I have a gatherplace account allowing me to share my desktop with another or to at least see someone elses desktop.

I am willing to pay on an hourly basis. If someone is fairly patient, a good communicator and has a strong handle on using the advanced features of the MT4 platform, please respond back to me and we can set up a conference to establish confidence in a tutoring relationship. I teach professionally as part of my job, so I recognize the value of a good teacher. My email is below.

Thanks for taking the time to read this request,

H Cole

cantorcole@yahoo.com

MetaTrader:

- mql4 manual (how to code in step by step): section; coding; preliminary info; all the lessons in one file.

- How to start with MetaTrader/EA thread.

- trading simulator and backtester if manual systems/indicators is here.

Backtesting and data:

- Backtesting/Optimization: big thread.

- backtesting with 99% modeling quality is here.

Templates to create EAs and Indicators is here.

all the mql4 functions:

- thread with many functions is here: if you are coding some infdicator/EA so you definitely need it.

- all the functions in library files: original Extend MQL!! thread.

- how to code one order per MetaTrader, or one order per simbol (eurusd, gbpusd ...), or one order per chart, or one order per candle is on this thread.

- How to open 1 trade per bar is here.

Reason: