Do you know the exact time when futures and options combined reports are released on Friday? In GMT please...
I only see that "Commitments of Traders reports are released at 3:30 pm Washington D.C. time", so it's 19.30GMT...
that sounds right to me
Long Short Position ratios
When the ratio passes the 50% line then there are more long positions than short positions, and when the ratio falls below 50% then there are more short positions than long positions.
* Each currency pair has three graphs: Buy Orders, Sell Orders, and Buy-Sell Orders Difference. Note that orders consist of both Market Entry orders (limit orders) and Stop-Loss/Take-Profit orders.
* Red line shows the exchange rate.
* Each graph consists of several 1-hour vertical bars each of which covers 80% of orders at the time.
* Colors show the density of orders at different price levels.
* The density is calculated relative to number of the total orders (both Buy and Sell) at the time.
* By default, weekend data is not shown due to insignificant price and order movements.
Sell Orders 2007 May
Buy sell orders diff 200 May
Long Positions 2007 May
Short Positions 2007 May
LongShort Positions Diff 2007 May
This could prove very useful. Thanks.