Need Help to Give Sound Alert for Indicator

Hi everyone..

Here I need help from someone can code indicator that I used to give the sound alert when LWMA cross with slope direction line.

Let me explain what exactly I'm use in my chart..First I set my chart with LWMA Period 2 (Close) with 2 level 10 & -10 for upper and lower band. Also I use Slope Direction Line with set up (period 20,method 3,price 0).

So here I need alert when lower band(level -10 LWMA 2) cross with Slope Direction Line 20 from down to up to give me alert-signal buy and upper band(level 10 LWMA 2) cross with Slope Direction Line 20 from up to down to give me alert-signal sell.

So I hope someone can help me since I don't have experince to do the coding.

Files:
alert.bmp  2015 kb

Hi..anybody here can respond pls..

Dear all this is my performance trading today base on this indicator..

Hope someone can help me to give the alert-sound because maybe sometime I'm sleeping in front of my pc ..

Files:
performance.bmp  710 kb

From this indicator that I use, today 30th April 2007 for pair g/u it give about 160pips and here is a proof as per attachment file below..hope this can give somebody respond if still not respond I will stop posting in this thread..tq

Regard

Tarmizi

Files:
gu.bmp  387 kb

This indicator very similiar to nonlag. Nonlag also has alert

asliok:
This indicator very similiar to nonlag. Nonlag also has alert

where is it can I refer to?could you please give me the topic that thread

Here it is.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Set the color and sound alert 1

asliok:
Here it is.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Set the color and sound alert 1

Thank you for your respond, I'm very appreciate it.

Here is slope direction line that I use but must change the period 20.

Look like here nobody interested to respond since I still newbie here so they just ignore me without said anything..it's ok but I still hope someone can help me..

mod is just an env imposed onto the slope line with optional alert

06 is a histo that shows the difference between the outer env and the slopeline if the slopeline is outside the env.(no alert)

icus would be something like

double slopebuf1=iCustom(NULL, 0, "slope_mod06",period,method,price,Bands,bandPer,0,0); double slopebuf2=iCustom(NULL, 0, "slope_mod06",period,method,price,Bands,bandPer,1,0);

Files:

I will help you if I can with the audio

Onetarmizi:

* I have been teaching myself how to add the audio, and am doing OK

* Am not a master programmer yet or anything, but am getting good results

* If you have not gotten what you want, let me know; maybe can get it going

Bill

Reason: