Trade Facilitation Index (TFI)

Tick volume

Tick volume is defined as the number of price changes. Each time trading moves to a new price, the number of ticks by which the price has changed is added to the tick volume. In an attempt to normalize tick volume values and make them more useful, we have defined the Trade Facilitation Index (TFI) .

Trade Facilitation Index (TFI)

TFI for a given half-hour period is defined as the ratio (tick volume for that period + 1) / (total price range for that period). For multiple periods, the TFI is taken to be the average of the individual TFI's for each half-hour period. A high value of TFI means a great deal of price fluctuation in a narrow range, indicating that trading is being facilitated to a high degree, and vice versa. The basic unit of TFI is termed one turnover.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS INDICATOR FOR MT4???

thanks. how about TICK indicator??? it's for stocks originally, I wonder if something like that exists on forex.

either it would be that or I would like to somehow see how many ticks it goes up and how many down. something like histogram with 0 line or something like that. if it makes 5 ticks up (or 5 pips) it would make it up to 5 points. if it makes 3ticks down it would draw a indicator bar of -3.

fxhst329:
thanks. how about TICK indicator??? it's for stocks originally, I wonder if something like that exists on forex. either it would be that or I would like to somehow see how many ticks it goes up and how many down. something like histogram with 0 line or something like that. if it makes 5 ticks up (or 5 pips) it would make it up to 5 points. if it makes 3ticks down it would draw a indicator bar of -3.

many of them are hre https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176348 with different threads and so on.