Any Programmers in Houston Area?

I have a lot of trial and error experience in programming MT4 now. From time to time I have questions on programming statements. It would be a big help if I could talk to someone on an issue from time to time locally. Is there anyone in the Houston area that I could ask a question or two from time to time??

Dave

<<<

iscuba11:
I have a lot of trial and error experience in programming MT4 now. From time to time I have questions on programming statements. It would be a big help if I could talk to someone on an issue from time to time locally. Is there anyone in the Houston area that I could ask a question or two from time to time??

Dave

<<<

Hi iam programmer, ask if you need help.

Great, if I have an issue on my present program I will write you about it. I am trying something new in my program to see if it may fix my problem. Where are you located??

Dave

<<<

iscuba11:
Great, if I have an issue on my present program I will write you about it. I am trying something new in my program to see if it may fix my problem. Where are you located??

Dave

<<<

you can write me to my email adrian@torsial.com

i come from Slovakia

Dave

The turm 'Houston area', can be unknown out side of the USA. You may want to add ..... Houston, Texas, USA; so you dont get replies from accross the world that dont know what Houston is.

iscuba11:

Dave

<<<

Mis B. Havin':
Dave The turm 'Houston area', can be unknown out side of the USA. You may want to add ..... Houston, Texas, USA; so you dont get replies from accross the world that dont know what Houston is.

You'd have to be out of this world not to know where Houston is. It became famous for the words "Houston, we have a problem"

I agree with smaller centers, but if you're from a large city like Houston, then Houston is good enough. If someone doesn't know where Houston is, they should hit Google or Wikipedia. But for any city greater than 2 million, there's no reason to qualify the city even more.

ra300z:
You'd have to be out of this world not to know where Houston is. It became famous for the words "Houston, we have a problem" I agree with smaller centers, but if you're from a large city like Houston, then Houston is good enough. If someone doesn't know where Houston is, they should hit Google or Wikipedia. But for any city greater than 2 million, there's no reason to qualify the city even more.

Sounds like your Texan, If you not from...well you know the rest.

Reason: