Virus on forexfactory website - page 2

Sooooo ... this is it! No wonder since this morning my laptop start poping up a virus message with what I remember "... AVG" thing. I am not sure how far it mess up my laptop, but sometimes I got slow response from my keyboard Also, I got java icon on bottom right of my screen. It's never like that before.

I think, I better stay away from Forex Factory for a while. I am late reading this message By the way, how about the calender? Can we still use it on FCal indicator?

Regards,

Ff

The calender is the same site right.

No I would not use it.

wibitiens:
Sooooo ... this is it! No wonder since this morning my laptop start poping up a virus message with what I remember "... AVG" thing. I am not sure how far it mess up my laptop, but sometimes I got slow response from my keyboard Also, I got java icon on bottom right of my screen. It's never like that before.

I think, I better stay away from Forex Factory for a while. I am late reading this message By the way, how about the calender? Can we still use it on FCal indicator?

Regards,

It is on the calender page as well.

They found that AGV will not work with this virus either, If you go to Panda they will do an online scan of your system

http://www.pandasoftware.co.uk/2007/02230-PandaInternetSecurity.htm

Mart

mart-hart:
It is on the calender page as well.

They found that AGV will not work with this virus either, If you go to Panda they will do an online scan of your system

http://www.pandasoftware.co.uk/2007/02230-PandaInternetSecurity.htm

Mart

Thanks Mal-Hart, I will scan my computer with Panda.

Hope I was mistaken and there is no virus in my laptop ... but while I am typing this message, the cursor is actually gone. Is this the sign of this virus? Maaannnn ... Who launch this virus??? So annoying

Cheers,

... now the cursor re-appear

wibitiens:
Thanks Mal-Hart, I will scan my computer with Panda.

Hope I was mistaken and there is no virus in my laptop ... but while I am typing this message, the cursor is actually gone. Is this the sign of this virus? Maaannnn ... Who launch this virus??? So annoying

Cheers,

... now the cursor re-appear

Sounds like it. That AVG is bad news, I had it once and had loads of bugs on my system that steganos cleaned. Sometimes free can be expensive.

Let us know how you get on. Good luck .

Mart

I scanned my laptop using panda and it was infected by a trojan worm. I am not sure if it is virus we are talking about

But anyway, instead of virus, I got bunch of spywares

My laptop is really a virus farm

Cheers,

Files:
pandascan.jpg  164 kb

They got rid of the worste thing for you the trojan virus, looks like the one from VirusFactory

As for the spyware and stuff they dont clean them for you but we all have them and clean them out everyfew days.

just need to get some decent internet antivirus now.

Mart

Reason: