IS MT4 Metalang a Trojan - page 2

So, if we're using McAfee and we keep getting the compiler unable to load erro, how do we fix this thing???

Palmer:
So, if we're using McAfee and we keep getting the compiler unable to load erro, how do we fix this thing???

i've had this happen several times already. did not attribute to mcafee which i have.

the solution at first i found out was to reinstall mt4 over the same directory. that worked but it kept happening. i later discovered that the compiler could not be launced because it was no longer there, gone, disappeared.

now what i have done is to save a copy of the compiler and when the compile error happened again i copy/pasted the compiler into the directory that was missing. it worked without having to reinstall the whole mt4.

This what i got from virustotal dot com

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/8886/capture129oj7.png

for antivirus software try Avast (Avast.com),free for non commercial use and very good and fast.Try to add some firewall also.

About MT4 i also suspect they can read our mq4 indicators,EA's....but it is free

and good.Many times my firewall warn me that metaeditor is sending informations but.....like i say it is free and good platform.

Western companies will sell you a software (charting and other) for big money and you can not be sure they did not put some 'trojan' code in it to spy you and russians gave us MT platform for free so make a decision yourself.

For me MT4 is a BIG trojan horse but i will stay with it.

Reason: