QFX4 Needs Testing

Hi All,

I came up with a some new ideas which just need some testing more than i can handle on my own. For right now im just going to share the EX4 file since the code is pretty crazy inside. It would be considered a Mid-term to long-term trading EA.

Use Only On:

*GBPUSD M15

*GBPJPY M15

(Shouldn't matter which TF really since all the indicators are hard coded to TF M15)

I will explain more of the idea behind the code when i clean it up more, but for right now if some ppl can just backtest or preferably forward test it, that would be great! Just to see if it works right. I will also post my Backtest results although that really means nothing. I will also post forward test results next week.

This code could also be a dud.

Thanks!

*UPDATE: Here is the newest code i made for the TFX3 also this weeks forward test so far with the new code. So far its having a good day on the GBPJPY.

NOTE: The first trade that closed should have remained opened but since i updated a function in the code it automatically closed on accident but it found another entry point which was good. So far so good at least on the GBPJPY.

Spider~

4/11/07 = Updated statement.

Files:
tfx3.ex4  8 kb
tfx3.htm  6 kb

Thanks, Spider.

I'l forward test you EA.

I'm confused,

I'm was have backtest.

in Alpari EA opens 4 orders in one moment.

in NEXTT EA gives: error opening SELL(or BUY) order :131.

What reason?

2 backtest with Febrary:

1- with default settings.

2- with you settings (after: error opening SELL order:131).

Spider4896:
Give this one a try. I took out some code that might be causing the additional trades. I also modified the MM to make sure it can be used on all brokers such as NEXXT.

Thanks for the update!

Spider~

Okay, I'll give it a try What's the setting by the way? Or just default?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Give this one a try. I took out some code that might be causing the additional trades. I also modified the MM to make sure it can be used on all brokers such as NEXXT.

Thanks for the update!

Spider~

(Please see #1 post for updated EA)

New version of QFX4....

I named it TFX3 since i added a couple more indicators into it so that it would stay out of a flat line market.

Use:

M15 GBPUSD

M15 GBPJPY

Default settings....

(You can change your SL and TP but the system can take care of it all. Although if you find some nice settings let us know.)

Spider~

(Please see 1# post for updated EA)

Update

I updated the first post now. I will keep all changes to the EA i make there along with further updates to its progress.

Thanks all!

Spider~

Hi spider ,this is my statment using the first one ( i mean QFX4)

Files:
Reason: