MetaTrader 4 TimeZone & Stops

Hello,

It seems that my timezone is at GMT+2. Is there anyway to change the timezone on MetaTrader to show just GMT? It's soo confusing to trade at certain times when im subtracting 2 from my graph.

Also, why doesn't this allow for stops under 10 or so? I can manually close any position anytime, but I cant set a stop less than 10.

Thanks

Jeff.

Hi webjeff

1.You can't change the MT4 time. It is the broker's time. If you use MT4 from different brokers you will notice that some are GMT+2, others are GMT+1, others are GMT... I know that InterbankFX uses GMT.

2. As a general rule, all the brokers have limited the SL and TP to few pips away from the actual price. I think InterbankFX is allowing 5 pips SL. But why do you want so tight SL????? It will be a SURE LOSS!

I wanted a short stoploss only for the EA I'm working on. It requires a short sl, when it hits a certain profit point. Sorda like a... well, I'll take a profit, but if it goes higher, id rather take that, hate to take a 10 pip loss just to try for an extra 10 ya know. If I can earn the spread doing that, its worth it to me.

J.

Reason: