RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 48

results

Here are the results after 7 weeks of testing EURUSD with default settings on M30 chart.

BernieS:
Here are the results after 7 weeks of testing EURUSD with default settings on M30 chart.

Why cant these perform on the live account Slow and steady return. No sweat at all Thank you very much for your participation.

Regards

David

I talked with my programmer

Sorry, please disregard this message.

davidke20:
Look! guernica and nohill's statement. How different are they, even my live account took a hit last week already. Lucky I've unplugged this week I'm damn pissed about seeing these to happen. If I created a stupid EA that wipe out everybody's account, I couldn't agree anymore that I'm a stupid mother fucker that created stupid money sucker EA. But now the story is different, the EA handling trades very well on certain broker!!! , thats why I was thinking whether there is a way that we can mirror the opening and closing trades time on demo account, regardless of indicators on live account(the indication normally not same as demo account).

Regards

David

David, u are doing a good job here man. Can't capture every market condition. You win some and you loose some. So, if any accounts were in loss, sorry to hear that guys, but overall the system works well.

You donot get moves like that every day, so most of the time the ea will be winning.

Keep up the good work

statement this week 30 min

Trying to recover.

Regards,

nohills

statement this week 15 min

Regards,

nohills

6-15 statement

Continues to march on.

Files:

Some rubbish statement, which is quite entertaining.

Regards

David

Files:
stupid.zip  389 kb

Results

My results on 4 majors. All are loosing except USDJPY. May be interesting to test it alone.

Reason: