Kolachi Method 2 of Trading - page 3

Does any one know if there is a Weight Moving Average for MT4. Any help would be great.

I use the normal Moving average and set it to LinearWeighted.

I have a couple wma cross indicators but not a wma custom indicator.

lonelyfx:
hi kolachi, can u share your MT4 template for this KM2 setup?

Lonely,

I dont know much about templates as i do everything manually.I can tell you how to do it.

Place 200ema at median price in red colour.Then click on it and add lines to it at distance of -72,72,-116.5,116.5,188.5,-188.5,305,-305 and so on....

Infact median lines are average of two fibo numbers and have been used by KM2.

Then place othr emas like ema100 at median price in blue color, ema21 at median price in yellow color.wma5 in Tel color or any color you like depeding on the back ground selsected by you.

We do not use ema55 in KM2, although by placing it on chart doesnt hurt in any way.It is traders choice.

Please feel free to ask anything about KM or KM2.

kind regards,

kolachi

PeaceLover:
Sir,

could you pin point the dispersion in the picture are we talking about the one in the middle or the end of chart. If you could pin point it for me that would be great.

Thank you inadvance

peace out

PL,

Kolachi Dispersionis a phenomenon which starts when wma5 crosses axis and is confirmed when ema100 crosses axis.The stage from crossing of wma5 and ultimately of ema100 is called focal point.It may be an ideal focal point or it may be stretched focal point depending on the speed and volatility of the market.

Koalchi Dispersion ends when Koalchi Pullbackstarts.For convenience i am posting another chart.

kolachi

Files:
863kd.gif  10 kb

PeaceLover:
Does any one know if there is a Weight Moving Average for MT4. Any help would be great.

Then are two types of moving averages:Simple and Weighted.

The weighted moving average is one in which we give weightage to a certain data usually the recent data.Hence, exponential moving is a weighted moving average.However if such weighted is a linear function then it is called Linear Weighted Moving Average or ordinarily called wma.

kolachi

i have read all your topics, but i still can't understand when we can enter and when we should exit? please teach us with more pics and explains.

Kolachi,

Your method is very hard to understand...

can You please show arrows of where You made trades so that we can see and understand?

Thanks.

Sure.I will post more charts and set ups so that you can understand.I had been very busy last two weeks so could not update thread.

kolachi

flourishing:
i have read all your topics, but i still can't understand when we can enter and when we should exit? please teach us with more pics and explains.

John,

Kolachi Method 2 is very easy to understand but needs home work.In KM2 we use median lines which are lines passing through median points of two consecutive fibonacci numbers.Median lines are drawn from Kolachi Axis (ema200) at fixed distances like 72, -72, 116.5, -116.5, 188.5, -188.5.With these median lines we use hourly time frame.If you want to use 4H TF then you can add 305, -305 median line too.

We know that price oscillates around kolachi axis.It goes away from axis to a certain distance and then it is pulled back to axis.In order to be successful in forex, we need to calculate this amplitude of currency.In Kolachi Method 2, we use median lines to calculate this amplitude.

When wma5 (another name of price approximately) changes slope beyond any median line, then we assume that it will be a genuine slope change and a pullback process has begun.The probability of finding a genuine slope change is directly proportional to the number of median line.The higher the number, the more possiblity of slope change being successful.For instance, if we witenss a slope change of wma5 near median line 116.5, we have fair chances but a slope change at 188.5 will be more probably successful than 116.5.

Infact Kolachi Method 2 is a very successful method for position trading.We know that price cant go away from kolachi axis for ever.It has to return to it.Slope change of wma5 near any median line provides us 90% of times an opportunity to break even in case slope change is neutralised due to any reason which is beyond scope of discussion here.But we always have very good chances to catch a big move and a ride back to axis with a full bag of pips in case slope change is genuine.

kolachi

John27:
Kolachi,

Your method is very hard to understand...

can You please show arrows of where You made trades so that we can see and understand?

Thanks.
Reason: