Super Cool Forex Economic Calendar (Free)

Scorpion

Maybe the coolest forex economic calendar on the face of the earth. Featuring easy to use predictor and user interface. Use it online now (free)

Forex economic calendar link

P.S. I don't know if linking to other forum or site is allowed or not. Please remove this thread if it's not.

Bob Davids
Bob Davids  
Scorpion:
Maybe the coolest forex economic calendar on the face of the earth. Featuring easy to use predictor and user interface. Use it online now (free)

Forex economic calendar link

P.S. I don't know if linking to other forum or site is allowed or not. Please remove this thread if it's not.

It is damn nice. Thank you for sharing.

Regards,

David

prasxz
prasxz  

hi

wow nice calendar...thanks

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

omelette
omelette  

This does not seem to work properly with the Opera browser. Pity...

increase
increase  
omelette:

Switch to Mozilla suite

Scorpion
Scorpion  

You're welcome everyone. If you've any prob, just drop me a line.

omelette:

Opera is never in standard compliance--they wanted half compatible with IE and another half with the standard. So you have the idea. Switch to firefox or just use IE for this one.

[Deleted]  

Thanks for sharing.

omelette
omelette  
Scorpion:
........ Opera is never in standard compliance--they wanted half compatible with IE and another half with the standard. So you have the idea. Switch to firefox or just use IE for this one.

This was meant as a observation, not a criticism - it's actually the best events calender I've seen!!! As I use Opera though, I thought I'd mention it.

PRIMAjaya
PRIMAjaya  

Very good looking...

Thank you for the link scorpion..

Pj

MiniMe
MiniMe  

Looks nice and pro but I hate the Google adds on the side of the page ... it would be great if it was a whole page alone

Thanks for sharing

Bob Davids
Bob Davids  
MiniMe:
Looks nice and pro but I hate the Google adds on the side of the page ... it would be great if it was a whole page alone Thanks for sharing

Here you go. Calendar only

Regards,

David