Spread monitoring - page 2

MiniMe:
I made this for you , not a big deal but it will do the job

you can rename the spread to spread1, spread2 , spread3 ... etc and on the

spread=MarketInfo(Symbol(),13);

you can change the Symbol() with the currency pair that you want and this will give you multi currency pairs

Thanks man, I'll have a look.

I'm working on a mod of SpreadMonitor-Phat-.mq4 by mrtools to give me all 28 currency pairs. Very time consuming

Files:
spread_mon.jpg  19 kb

matrixebiz:
Thanks man, I'll have a look. I'm working on a mod of SpreadMonitor-Phat-.mq4 by mrtools to give me all 28 currency pairs. Very time consuming

Check this one , I think it will do the job

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178941

Question about how Spread affects trades

Hello, as we all know, the Spread of any given pair constantly changes. Does it make any sense to initiate an order only when Spread is tight? How does the Spread actually affects our trades? Just trying to figure out how the Spread will make a difference whether to trade or not. I know it's the Difference between the Buying and Selling price but if I make an order when Spread is High then the Spread becomes Low how does this affect the condition of the trade?

Please explain the importance of the Spread, like if we make an order when the Spread is high but later on when we go to close the order and Spread is tight does it really matter? Hope I haven't confused you

Thank you

The importance of spread, and like any other thing during trading is all about the amount of risk, risk tolerance, dd you have.

Of course, all of these terms are relative to each person's personality, and traidng strategy.

So for the sake, we will the terms risk, risk tolerance, and dd to a person'a personality and trading strategy.

A nervous person won't like spreads because there will be inherently more risk, the person has less risk tolerence, and doesn't like dd.

A long-term swing trader, will or will not like spreads depending on his risk tolerance, shouldn't mind, but will dislike the risk, and will not mind dd.

Get where I'm going?

Cheers,

Thanks for the reply's.

MTF spread of each bar

Hii

i wanna have an indicator that will show me the text info of each bar

like if the bar is narrow spread.. say narrow/ if the bar is avg sparde will show avg or wide or UWIDE

anyone has any idea how to do it?

Thanks

hii..

what i want is price spread monitor not the actual spread..

the price spread means..

difference between high on low of each bar..

and measure the difference and define if the bar is narrow spread or high spread...

matrixebiz:
Hello, anyone have an EA/Indicator or the Code to check spread VIA Market Watch window? So I can have it attached to one chart and have it check multiple currency pairs. Thank you

I made this for you , not a big deal but it will do the job

you can rename the spread to spread1, spread2 , spread3 ... etc and on the

spread=MarketInfo(Symbol(),13);

you can change the Symbol() with the currency pair that you want and this will give you multi currency pairs

View leverage from account in metatrader

Hi guys,

Please help me, I want to view leverage from my account in metatrader 4? There is anyone have this script or indicator? tq

Reason: