Quibster Method (GBP 1 Hour TF)

This is an EA that was posted by Aqibherwani at Forex Factory in Late January, (the Threads have been removed) this EA was almost totally ignored,. I have forwarded tested this EA this week and previous weeks some info is outlined below. It is not curve fitted in my opinion, yes it's in ex4 format. It made about 70 PIPS last week (statement below), However Jan 22 to Feb 1st it netted +266 Pips on a Demo account at Velocity 4x it averages about 10-12 trades a week The biggest loss was (-69) Pips in one week (2) weeks ago, but otherwise it makes pips weekly.

This is not MY EA, however I am posting it because the Author in January claimed to make alot of PIPS with it and forward testing by myself as even in this weeks ranging market made PIPS.

PUT/ LSMA in the experts\indicators folder and of course the expert in the Expert folder. I have attached the preset that basically is the default, you should use a stop of no lower than 47 Pips although I recommend 50 Pips , I would leave the Take profit of 120 Pips and the trail of 50 Pips, some of you may think the trail is really wide, but this EA seems to work well with that.

basically I do not know the logic (never posted however the LSMA is used to exit the positions, so sometimes you would lose like 7 Pips when it exits).

The EA has no Expiration Date, as I have read the file (not decomplied). I am posting the EA since I believe it's possible to make about 300-350 PIPS a month with the EA. The original Author recommended it on one hour Chart, have tested myself on other Timeframes poor results. I have no idea why this EA was ignored since I think it's a very good EA with very low risk, Run it a week forwarded tested and make up your own mind if YOU think it's worthwhile!

Do not ask me about the Source Code I do Not have It. (this is exactly the EA that was posted at ForexFactory)

I have been at this Forum since May of Last year, and I would not post an EA that I think is Junk for the Forum members.

Quibster.txt is the Preset File

Thanks for the post & explanation it's appreciated

Quibster Method

I've been forward testing it also since late January. I use $1000 demo acc and it is $1631.74 now. Attached is my result.

I believe this ea can be further optimized

It slowly loses money on a 1 year backtest.

backtest shows that it seems to be losing money, a consistant down slope. However i guess only forward test can tell the truth.

Thank's for testing this EA was created by a NEWBIE at ForexFactory, the Thread only had maybe 6 responses, since the Author said in a private message to me that he made alot of Money in Jan (The markets did trend in GPB pretty good during that month) I decided to test it, I never saw a backtested statement all I know it preforms better than many EA'S I have Forward tested since I started trading Forex about a year ago. I will post a forward statement at the end of next week, since I run 24/7 on My PC.

I wish it had a magic Number so I can run another GBP EA on the Same Account, but that mostly likely is impossible.

Do you have the logic or the algorithm behind the system? I can write an EA if you can provide that.

Maji:

Let me run the Ea for another week. I don't have the logic or nothing, however if it preforms again like last week I will get it decomplied, then will send you a copy, would like a breakeven stop added to it, as stated the Author has completely removed the EA by deleting his posts at ForexFactory.

Hi txsundevil,

do you try to invite the author on this forum?

Hi! At what timeframe this EA is used?

read the title of the thread! H1.