Intraday Probability Bands.

Hello

Is there any indicator to calculate automatically Intraday Probability Bands?

The easy way is to draw manually every day and copy form DailyFX.

It must be a more easy way

Files:

Try this indicator.

Files:

Eridu

Hi Linuxer... so I came to Elite... but could not find your thread with PIVOTS... this is the closest to it... found though your upload area... thanks... your PIVOTS look great...

Are they... the Daily Pivots... the Intraday Probability Bands that you were looking for...?

Also, can your Weekly PIVOT be shifted BY GMT "0" variable...?

Thank you for helping...

Well... I just compared the LNX_Pivots_v3.2.mq4 lines/points with your PIVOTS and they are quite a bit apart...

Igorad is saying he made corrections in your PIVOTS... so we should use LNX_Pivots_v3.2 ... correct...?

The only think is that we do not have "M" and labels there... could you or Igorad please help... -Thanks

BTW: my server is GMT 0... so for NY closing I should use GMT -3 right...? or is it GMT 21...? for 17:00 NY time...

I was hopping to find an answer here at the Elite Section... but am still puzzled... which PIVOTS are correct... which should I use...

Pivots

Hi Linuxser... I uploaded your pivots... great job, congratulations!

also, uploaded LNX_Pivots_v3.2.mq4 ... very light footprint [just 5 Days], terrific... would you let me know how I could add MIDPOINTS and label descriptions to this version...? I would love to have it, but if this is over my head,,, I will come back to your PIVOTS... they are great! ... I will start putting ERIDU together using your PIVOTS... and if LNX_Pivots_v3.2.mq4 will show up with midpoints and labals... I will recomposit everything again...

Okay Linuxser... didn't know... links our out... where should I go to continue speaking with you on PIVOTS...?

Reason: