Writing indicator value into external file

Hello.

I want to save current value of RSI and STOCHASTIC indicator into external file every 5 minutes. It is possible ?

I know that this should be easy for computer wizards.

I wish to have output like this:

2006-02-05 16:25 RSI: 50 Stochastic: 45, 32

etc..

Thank you for helping.

pawelsz:
Hello.

I want to save current value of RSI and STOCHASTIC indicator into external file every 5 minutes. It is possible ?

I know that this should be easy for computer wizards.

I wish to have output like this:

2006-02-05 16:25 RSI: 50 Stochastic: 45, 32

etc..

Thank you for helping.

HI !

One super easy solution for this is to write a script that will be using Print function and will be throwing those messages once per bar, and attach it to m5 chart. Then just take Log file and you have your answer

Of course the best way to get that kind of file is to use file functions implemented in metatrader.

Kalenzo:
HI !

One super easy solution for this is to write a script that will be using Print function and will be throwing those messages once per bar, and attach it to m5 chart. Then just take Log file and you have your answer

Of course the best way to get that kind of file is to use file functions implemented in metatrader.

I wish to have this in "script file". I only know how to make this 5 minute loop... But i dont know how to read value of Indicator and write it to the file... Im not a programmer

Can someone write that script for me?

Thank you for all help.

pawelsz:
I wish to have this in "script file". I only know how to make this 5 minute loop... But i dont know how to read value of Indicator and write it to the file... Im not a programmer

Can someone write that script for me?

Thank you for all help.

How do you make the 5 minutes loop??

codersguru:
How do you make the 5 minutes loop??
extern int timerr = 1;

while(timerr == 1)

{

Sleep(3500000);// Is that 5 minutes ? i dont know in 100%.

//script here

//...

//...

}

Lame but afik it works...

So, can anyone write that script for me ? Just show me how to write current value of RSI into external file.

Thank you.

Reason: