What is best expert advisor in forward test - page 3

xxDavidxSxx:
Cyberia trader was definantly one of the top 5 best, if not top 3.

But very modest in real life.(when you got lucky and found working settings)

Dave

Hi Dave,

I just backtested CyberiaTrader_v11.85g with default setting and 15minutes chart. However they result is really not stable, going up ... and zero Do you have any suggestion about this. Thanks.

Cheers,

Files:

i hope the forward-tests that i've been running for about 30 days now will be useful to the people in this forum.

i've created a blog to document the results, and also my views and suggestions on how to trade with an expert advisor.

please drop by : ckowyong.com

*peace*

wibitiens:
Hi Dave,

I just backtested CyberiaTrader_v11.85g with default setting and 15minutes chart. However they result is really not stable, going up ... and zero Do you have any suggestion about this. Thanks.

Cheers,

I've been testing it with different currencies on 1999-2007 and came to a conclusion.

Works GREAT. For converted data. If you didn't know, MT4 didn't exist before 2004 and MT3 used absolutely different way of constructing charts so data in MT4 is heavily filtered.

It doesn't work after 2004. It has huge losses up to 0 on deposit. Oh and since it makes dozens of trades per minute and almost all profits are 1 pip, you won't be able to trade it because any broker will stop you from trading so its useless in any case.

PS: I tested a different version of cyberia but I don't think it changed much.

has anybody heard of pointbreak 5.0 system, would love to know more about it..

Volatility

voatility has increased - so tough.

Here is my stats since June, 2008

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world and its free

davidke20:
Here is my stats since June, 2008 MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world and its free

Not sure I like your stats that much.

It took you a year to make $1,000.00.

That would be great if you had 100 accounts though.

davidke20:
Here is my stats since June, 2008 MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world and its free

Hi David, are you using an EA? if so which one? I like your statement

the best ea has not been written yet...

Phoenix on GBPUSD shows good forward test results since December 2006.

Reason: