Blackout Strategy

This system seems profitable on Cable.

If anyone can make an EA, then that would be brill.

PDF attached.

Please remove that pdf file. It is copyrighted and I don't want newdigital to get into trouble. This is a great site that needs to keep on going.

I coded an EA based on that system but it did not work on backtests. If you own the system then let me know by PM and I will send you the EA. If you can't prove that you bought the system, I will not send the EA. I have to respect the author.

Thanks.

Apologies. Spot on Maji. Removed.

However the method cannot be copyrighted because it's common sense and has been around for years, just made into a fancy ebook and being sold on eBay. I personally thought of this method before I read the ebook, and the only reason why I attached the ebook was because it was easier to attach something I already have, rather than having to type out the whole thing.

Fx_G,

Yes this is an old system, but becareful, because as I can see the statment that the guy post at the webpage, doesn`t macht the reality. You can see at 30 min charts and compare that many times the trade will be stopout at +10 pips and the others 2 lots will be a breakeven, and will not have the greats results that they show

PartyPips

Geezer, Partypips,

I don't think the system works really. He probably uses discretion and that is why he has some success. A breakout system with a stoploss of 90 pips for a target of 60 pips (for the 3 lots) appears to be unprofitable from the Risk reward ratio.

I actually sent the developer a copy of my EA. It is not worth fighting with him, but I think the system is not profitable

Yeah I've found out the authors results are manufactured. Another scammer. Spot on Partypips.

Reason: