Where is Script or EA making Auto SnapShot Please ???

Hi All !

I have loss an script or an EA and it's impossible to find on my side..

You can say me what is this script or EA please ?

This code product an screen capture on each candle and put the .gif in folder "experts/files"

This Code (EA or Script) create automatically an folder if i put this code for example on chart eurusd h1 : SnapShotEURUSD60 (It's the name of folder create automatically in this case.)

I resume :

What is this file/code ? (EA or Script)

Where is this file/code ? (EA or Script)

Thanks for your answer

Kind Regards

Hi.

I don't know anything about this (only what i read in the post) but from the post it sounds like this will do what you ask for.

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showpost.php?p=174828&postcount=309

Arctic4x

Auto snapshot indicator help!

Hi all,

I am looking for a auto snapshot indicator for ages which can give a auto snapshot and saved in files after open or close trade/s. Can anyone code one and publish here or send the mq4 file directly to me please? Many thanks. My email address: smartyfx@hotmail.com

I'm sure this isn't what you're looking for, but it'll get the job done. This is what I do: I use XNView and simply hit F10 whenever I want to take a snapshot of a trade. Or maybe I'm not understanding what you want exactly?

Hope this helps,

Ms_Mel

Sorry,

I don't have enough knowledge about this matter.

i just suggest you should take help of any experience person or you also take help of search engine to find it.

Best of Luck

fap revolution

Reason: