NFPEA - Really profitable - page 2

rocco siffredi:
this EA is complete junk and code is a sham. so basicaly this thing craps out a buttload of stop orders and then you have to manualy watch it and delete the ones you dont want when you see what the news is doing. I call that real clever automation

hehe.. you will see that crap are your words when we backtest this EA

Actualy we won't need a date filter, since we can choose the date on backtest.. dammmmmmmmmmmn hehe

But, we need to make this EA stop to open orders like crazy. Like: if the EA open 16 orders, do not open orders anymore... I mean, when 8 orders are closed on TP or SL it will open 8 orders more

Also cancel the pending orders that do not open any trades after 20 or 30 minutes automaticaly.

All pairs you want, I prefer gbp/usd because it's a usd pair and moves a lot on NFP news.

I am already checking NFP dates for the last 2 years.

Dont worry about that mofo. He's doing this every morning, go and tell bad things every thread, may be its his hobby. May be he's a abused child. Just ignore him.

Little,

About your NFP EA, I have a look at it, its basically a set of routine that keeps on opening orders at the above and below the current market price(straddling). If you dont close off the EA, it will keep placing order once order triggered, therefor, I think you need to make some changes on it, may be for certain period to start trading and certain period to stop trading. The best idea is take Hans123 to modified your NFP EA, that will be great. Just to make sure the system is start straddling EST0825 ~ EST0835, within 10 minutes, the system should complete all the trades and most of them has been triggered 1 direction. The best filter for it ofcourse is CSV reader to identify when is the NFP comming out, it will only place order on that day, the rest of the day it will just stay out and shut down, but at the moment I'm not sure whether we have ability to do it. I trade NFP for many years, and I'm also very frustrating to open straddle position . Hope this idea can help you a little bit on your future development to this EA. Good trading,

Regards,

David

davidke20:
Dont worry about that mofo. He's doing this every morning, go and tell bad things every thread, may be its his hobby. May be he's a abused child. Just ignore him.

Little,

About your NFP EA, I have a look at it, its basically a set of routine that keeps on opening orders at the above and below the current market price(straddling). If you dont close off the EA, it will keep placing order once order triggered, therefor, I think you need to make some changes on it, may be for certain period to start trading and certain period to stop trading. The best idea is take Hans123 to modified your NFP EA, that will be great. Just to make sure the system is start straddling EST0825 ~ EST0835, within 10 minutes, the system should complete all the trades and most of them has been triggered 1 direction. The best filter for it ofcourse is CSV reader to identify when is the NFP comming out, it will only place order on that day, the rest of the day it will just stay out and shut down, but at the moment I'm not sure whether we have ability to do it. I trade NFP for many years, and I'm also very frustrating to open straddle position . Hope this idea can help you a little bit on your future development to this EA. Good trading,

Regards,

David

Hey David,

That's the idea. Make it open X orders (depending on the number of pending orders we decide to place) and do not open orders anymore.

After NFP comming out, all reamaning orders not opened just are closed automaticaly, we turn off the EA and wait for the next month

Any help is apreciated.

thank you

Here are some past NFP dates and times to backtest after these improvements above.

05 Jan 2007 13:30 GMT

08 Dec 2006 13:30 GMT

04 Nov 2006 13:30 GMT

06 Oct 2006 12:30 GMT

01 Set 2006 12:30 GMT

04 Aug 2006 12:30 GMT

07 Jul 2006 12:30 GMT

02 Jun 2006 12:30 GMT

05 May 2006 12:30 GMT

07 Apr 2006 12:30 GMT

10 Mar 2006 13:30 GMT

03 Feb 2006 13:30 GMT

06 Jan 2006 13:30 GMT

02 Dec 2005 13:30 GMT

04 Nov 2005 13:30 GMT

07 Oct 2005 12:30 GMT

02 Sep 2005 12:30 GMT

05 Aug 2005 12:30 GMT

08 Jul 2005 12:30 GMT

03 Jun 2005 12:30 GMT

Check NewsTrader V2 from Igorad...

It's the best news EA...

Regards.

dswk:
Check NewsTrader V2 from Igorad...

It's the best news EA...

Regards.

Where is this Ea? I searched and could not find it.

greatlakes:
Where is this Ea? I searched and could not find it.

You must register to the Elite Section of Forex-tsd to get it.

So it simply means that you have to pay to get it !

jlpi:
So it simply means that you have to pay to get it !

Elite Section contains a lot of members (like me). In this section you will find valuable experience and discussions, with many indicators and EA not public.

This valuable knowledge and research are not public. It's why it's cost a little 12$ a month... means, 1,2 pips @ 1 lot ;-)

So if you trade... it's not a lot.

It's not a lot anyway, specially with a weak dollar

But it was just to go to the point. It's more a matter of principle. The fact is that this EA is reserved for people who pay.

And it's fine for me, no problem, everybody can make his own choice.

Reason: