Line and Channel Breakout Alert Indicator - page 2

EMA break alert instead of price break alert?

juanchoc:
Hi!

Another borring day, so another indicator =P

Today i was thinking on all those times when i missed some nice movement for not being watching the screen at the particular moment when it happened.

So i made this simple indicator.

I'll explain shortly the parameters.

Mode:

Mode 0 is a simple one line break alert mode, so, you input the price level where you want your line put (for example a resistance or support level).

Mode 1 is a channel mode, so you put the upper channel price level on Price1, and the lower channel price level on Price2.

UseSoundAlert:

To enable/disable the sound alert.

SoundFile:

To select the sound file to be used. By default its put alert.wav as it is on all metatrader instalations.

PlaySoundNTimes:

Just set how many times do you want it to play the sound file, being 1 the default. (Be careful with this, as it doesnt wait for the sound to end for the next one to begin, so dont set it too high).

UseAlertPopUp:

To enable/disable the alert popup message.

UseTickMode:

To monitor price realtime, or just wait for the complete bar (just open prices).

UseSendMail:

To enable/disable sending an email alert acording to email settings of metatrader.

DeactivateOnAlert:

If you want the alert to fire just once and then deactivate or want it to stay active (when tick mode is on, its better to left this on true, as price uses to touch many times the same line.

Well, this has been a really useful indicator to me.

Please post comments.

JCC

Hello JCC,

Thanks for sharing the indicator, which is very usuful. I am looking for a similar break alert indicator but instead of price, an EMA touching/breaking the pre-set price or line. Could you please help me get this?

Many thanks in advance.

T6

juanchoc:
Hi!

Another borring day, so another indicator =P

Today i was thinking on all those times when i missed some nice movement for not being watching the screen at the particular moment when it happened.

So i made this simple indicator.

I'll explain shortly the parameters.

Mode:

Mode 0 is a simple one line break alert mode, so, you input the price level where you want your line put (for example a resistance or support level).

Mode 1 is a channel mode, so you put the upper channel price level on Price1, and the lower channel price level on Price2.

UseSoundAlert:

To enable/disable the sound alert.

SoundFile:

To select the sound file to be used. By default its put alert.wav as it is on all metatrader instalations.

PlaySoundNTimes:

Just set how many times do you want it to play the sound file, being 1 the default. (Be careful with this, as it doesnt wait for the sound to end for the next one to begin, so dont set it too high).

UseAlertPopUp:

To enable/disable the alert popup message.

UseTickMode:

To monitor price realtime, or just wait for the complete bar (just open prices).

UseSendMail:

To enable/disable sending an email alert acording to email settings of metatrader.

DeactivateOnAlert:

If you want the alert to fire just once and then deactivate or want it to stay active (when tick mode is on, its better to left this on true, as price uses to touch many times the same line.

Well, this has been a really useful indicator to me.

Please post comments.

JCC

Hi,

is there any easy way to convert this indicator to EA, because i want to open order

thanks

Hi,

I have installed your indicator, but, when the alert is activated, it keeps playing nonstop, even if I set PlaySoundNTimes on 1.

Isn't there something you could suggest me, some solution?

Many thanks!

Massimo