Project EA for Dolly 1st and 2nd clone - page 2

antone:
Ok then.. what was the profitable pair in the EA? i don't wanna forward test this with all pairs..

Try the 4 major pairs

@andee

here it is...

Files:

The backtest doesnt look so good

Files:

ANCOLL:
Try the 4 major pairs

it seems you never really tested it.. your answers are always safe..

I`m interested in that dolly expert Ancoll any forward results so far ?

@antone & hexadecimal

I repeat my statement

I am not using Dolly 1st anymore, I am more concerned about developing Dolly 2nd EA and make it better, since I manage that thread as well. But the last time I use EA which I posted, it worked on my chart.

(I ever posted this in Dolly thread before, someone else has proved it worked also beside me)

And, one more thing, since it's free, why dont u just test it if you like it? if not, leave it.. simple huh?

EA 1st & 2nd

I tried to make EA for Dolly 1st & 2nd from EA Moving Average in MT4 default which contain "MaximumRisk" for Open Position (OP). You can change the value of "MaximumRisk" for maximum your profit, but your loss will be huge too .

For OP confirmation I'm use Stochastic H4, MACD H4 & RSI H4, I'm still find the best period of this three indicator. Maybe, in next, i will try only MACD & RSI or other indicator for OP confirmation.

I try stretegy tester GBPUSD M30, and the result, you can look at the attachment, picture 1 is for Dolly 1st, picture 2 is for Dolly 2nd. Oh, I think the result is bad. I also tried with other pairs, but the result is very very bad .

For use Dolly 2nd, change "DailyOpenCalculate = true".

Maybe in this EA there are many wrong code, bcoz I'm not programmer, i wish anyone will check & optimization it.

gotenkz:
I tried to make EA for Dolly 1st & 2nd from EA Moving Average in MT4 default which contain "MaximumRisk" for Open Position (OP). You can change the value of "MaximumRisk" for maximum your profit, but your loss will be huge too .

For OP confirmation I'm use Stochastic H4, MACD H4 & RSI H4, I'm still find the best period of this three indicator. Maybe, in next, i will try only MACD & RSI or other indicator for OP confirmation.

I try stretegy tester GBPUSD M30, and the result, you can look at the attachment, picture 1 is for Dolly 1st, picture 2 is for Dolly 2nd. Oh, I think the result is bad. I also tried with other pairs, but the result is very very bad .

Maybe in this EA there are many wrong code, bcoz I'm not programmer, i wish anyone will check & optimization it.

Thanks a lot gotenkz, my bow to you.

I will post here if something goes wrong and need update.

suggestion

gotenkz:

thanks for your work....

does not look that bad as you may say...

in other threads people suggested to combined the dolly ssytem with kuskus and/or nina system...for confirmation and/or SL...

may be good to try that in the expert...

emeric

elepoutre:
thanks for your work....

does not look that bad as you may say...

in other threads people suggested to combined the dolly ssytem with kuskus and/or nina system...for confirmation and/or SL...

may be good to try that in the expert...

emeric

I guess making an EA is not an easy task, great logic is needed.

I dont see many people reply to give their recomended line in compiler, then I got that conclusion.

I will start myself to learn more about making EA,

duhh.. it's really confusing at this moment

optmization

gotenkz:

tried to find optimized parameters ..;could not start before 18/09/2006 but dont know why...around 700 pips for 4 monhts...not so bad...;

Files:
Reason: