Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 16

hymns:

Of course! I'll try to release Dolly #11 better then WSS

Dolly is already better than WSS!

Thank you for sharing your hard work!

Mario

kaspirano:

first of all great thanks to all friends who provide this system from this thread, and little bit combination between dolly, catfx50, and bunny girl system, and i put samples all on this thread below,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201

hope will help for each other.

Kaspirano, thank you for your system. Those pictures looks great!

Since you are using several different systems, someone, not familiar with all of them, would have hard time, to replicate your systems, since one would not know, which settings to use for each indicator....

Because of this, would you mind, to post the whole package, template with all indicators?

Thank you in advance!

Happy New Year to you and all of us

Mario

trading rules

alamanjani:

Since you are using several different systems, someone, not familiar with all of them, would have hard time, to replicate your systems, since one would not know, which settings to use for each indicator....

Because of this, would you mind, to post the whole package, template with all indicators?

Thank you in advance!

Mario

Hye Kaspirano

thank you so much for introducing your combined trading system...;

additionally to mario request could you also explain the trading rules that you are using for entries and exits using all these ssytems?

thank you and happy new year!

emeric

A terrible disaster at the end of the year..

hymns , alamanjani..

I am very appreciated all your unselfish help for this thread.. can't hold my tears seeing it

As a big news came and stated that there was a big earthquake in Taiwan which cut the fiber optic and made all internet access in Asia slowed down I will turned normally within 1 month ahead

So I wish all of you can continue this thread and work each other, until I come back.

Apologize me for my absence now...

hiksss....

ANCOLL:
hymns , alamanjani..

I am very appreciated all your unselfish help for this thread.. can't hold my tears seeing it

As a big news came and stated that there was a big earthquake in Taiwan which cut the fiber optic and made all internet access in Asia slowed down I will turned normally within 1 month ahead

So I wish all of you can continue this thread and work each other, until I come back.

Apologize me for my absence now...

hiksss....

Yeah internet too slow! make me headache!

alamanjani:

Thank you in advance!

Mario

sory mate, like Ancoll and Hymns said, we have a problem with the connections right now specially in Asia Pacific, my connection was too slow either, i couldnt attach anything on the thread anymore, neither on the other thread, just try to surve to the link i recommended you on the other thread, i think they are in there with the clear explanations of each, as long as you are willing to

thx

alamanjani:

Thank you in advance!

Mario

sory Admin i made double post, my connection was dissaster....please cut it !

thx

Since some of you here have MIG as your broker, can you tell me what the settings should be for Dolly Trading Times #3 indicator?

Dont worry .... there still bunch of guy here , not the a counted hand only ..... . So troube in the 3 world ....

happy new year

happy new year guys

maybe if you read my first tread all of you can find out that i'm a newbie here

for this couple day i already done my homework, read all the previous tread (more than 150 i guess)

but i still have a vew question, hopefully i can get some help

do we have to wait until the day closing (00.00 GMT) to put a stop order. or we can put a few hour early? i deal with a problem to connect at 23 till 10 GMT?

look like this latest version of 2nd dolly based on daily pivot (you guys make some improvement, i think it,s better than wss already), how if the previous day market make a strong up/downward movement so the the closing price still at the sell/buy zone?

there is still something bother me, is it make sen to take only 20 pip with sl 40 (it ratios is half ). and how if in one single day both of our stop entry(buy and sell) hit but the price move sideway at the tunnel and both of our sl are hit we will lose 80 pip in a single day and we need 4 day consecutive win to breakeven (daily target 20 pip)?

one more question why the entry point range from the daily opening price, tp and sl are the same for every currency pair, seem we must use a larger one for more volatile pair like GU

sory for so much asking

once again happy new year guys

Reason: