Live News TV or Feeds

Hi

With todays Non-farm payroll being potentially pivotal in the market, I wanted to take the opportunity to find out about sources of live news.

For example, there must be a significant delay in news being reported on sites such as forex factory or yahoo financial.

I know of Tradethenews but it is a high-pay premium service and i want to lower my costs here.

So what is the best satellite channel for forex news? Is it bloomberg? I don't think so.

Are there any live forex news streams on the internet with live results of announcements, for example speeches, figures etc. or do we have to use a subscription based feed or tradethenews.

Thanks

Helfen...

It is the section on this forum abut news and fundamental analysis https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

It is not so developed as other sections but at least we have something.

do u mean dow jones newswires, marketnewsinternational, for example ?

sailor

helfen:
Hi ...

Are there any live forex news streams on the internet with live results of announcements, for example speeches, figures etc. or do we have to use a subscription based feed or tradethenews.

Thanks

Helfen...

Anyone know about this yet? Its been 2 1/2 years since this post was made.

It sure seems like of live audio ought to at least exist -- short of the $50/month and up fees I keep seeing.

Is there perhaps a broker that offers it?

Thanks

foreman01:
Anyone know about this yet? Its been 2 1/2 years since this post was made.

It sure seems like of live audio ought to at least exist -- short of the $50/month and up fees I keep seeing.

Is there perhaps a broker that offers it?

Thanks

There are a couple of free options I know of that may or may not be helpful for you.

1. Bloomberg tv streamed through the web

2. Marketwatch newser view News Viewer - MarketWatch

3. DailyFX Forex Stream DailyFX Forex Stream