PhoenixFund - page 5

daraknor:
Phoenix Fund is up $533.40 for the month. Right now the funds are split into two sections, and they will be combined into one when the bank transfer goes through.

Account 59077 previous balance: $789.00

Closing balance: $980.52

(needs to have half of previous winnings transferred to Wikipedia.org)

Account 59290 previous balance: $863.30

Closing balance: $1205.18

(previous monthly rebates combined)

This is a gain of 32.3% for the month.

Previous monthly rebates were:

04/07 574.62

05/07 150.56

06/07 135.85

07/07 2.27

This month a donation of $266.70 needs to be withdrawn and paid to a nonprofit.

A total of 13 trades were made this month.

M15 USDCHF from 2007-05-30 had 1 win 3 loss: -$49.89 (all 0.1 lot)

M30 USDJPY had 8 win 1 loss: +$583.29 (1 win at 0.1 lot, all other trades 0.3 lot)

My personal account did not trade the M30 USDJPY settings, and it is also with FXDD. If you join FXDD as your broker, PhoenixFund would appreciate being listed as your IB. Half of the monthly profits from trading Phoenix will be donated to charity, the other half will be reinvested.

Thank you for the update. You did a good job investing the funds !

m6m6:
Thank you for the update. You did a good job investing the funds !

Only after a few bad months, but we are net positive overall. I'm thinking about setting up quite a few demo accounts for testing all settings we have. I'm going to look into the script NewDigital uses for the elite section so there would be less accounts and less manual counting.

The USDCHF settings I created earlier were really good, but only for about 2 weeks. I'm hoping to get a new computer soon so I can create settings files myself instead of relying solely on others. I made some good settings, but they didn't last long. Knowing when to stop trading is key I think. I'm hoping to backtest the settings we have and determine what the "broken" point is very clearly. That is something other people might be able to do too, since all we need are published backtest files.

Phoenix is still alive! PhoenixFund earned $33.80 for rebates last month.

i don't know if this has been mentioned before, but why not just put the system on FXDD auto, or in general the fx-auto? The most up to date version and settings couild be run live and the fees of the spread would support the development and new research. This would make the live results of the setting more reliable toom as the sytems to gets 24/7 hosting.

Reason: