Sarema EA - page 2

Yves81:
Eden,O.K Dons il faut laisser faire et ne pas prendre le bénefice manuellement ??? Est ce que le soir il faut débrancher l'Expert ?? Eden, O.K Is gifts it necessary to let manually make and not take the benefit??? Is what the evening it is necessary to disconnect the Expert??

I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking so I'll just guess

1. If you close manually your orders then you wouldn't know if the expert is working good or not - this kind of trading is not fully automated;

2. If you disconnect the expert you might miss an entry signal or if you already have an order the expert won't move the stop with the EMA (this may not be fatal, but if the market changes it's direction and hits your stop you would lose from that).

I've attached the report for this week (2006-12-11 - 2006-12-15) (I started testing on GBP/USD from the previous week and from this week I started with the other majors).

Files:
report.htm  14 kb

Forward testing

In order to understand more of Sarema Expert I have registered for the muddbuddha forum from the link provided on Post #1 here and downloaded the EA from Page #3 by Eden159.

Reading the posted code earlier in this thread it seems similar should I also download the EA from post #1 or will my forward testing be compatible with Sarema?

John

yeoeleven:
In order to understand more of Sarema Expert I have registered for the muddbuddha forum from the link provided on Post #1 here and downloaded the EA from Page #3 by Eden159.

Reading the posted code earlier in this thread it seems similar should I also download the EA from post #1 or will my forward testing be compatible with Sarema?

John

It doesn't matter which expert you would download (the one from this forum or the one from MuddBuddha's) - they're the same experts with different names. At first I named it after the author but then I changed it's name to a more appropriate one (at least I think it's more appropriate ).

Forward testing.

Looking good,

John

Files:
sarema.gif  60 kb

Indivators

Do I need to add any indicator on the chart for the EA to work?

bikerhead:
Do I need to add any indicator on the chart for the EA to work?

No, you don't need anything. Just drop the expert on any time frame you want (the time frame the EA plays on is adjusted in it's settings), check "Allow live trading" and you're ready to go.

eden159:
No, you don't need anything. Just drop the expert on any time frame you want (the time frame the EA plays on is adjusted in it's settings), check "Allow live trading" and you're ready to go.

Thanks eden. The backtest result is very good. I'm going to forward test it.

Files:
Reason: