EA Programmer for a simple but Effective Breakout System needed

Hello

I looking for a EA Programmer for my a Breakout system that works really well but it takes to much time by sitting there and make the Buy stop and sell stop by hand. So i want a EA that make Buy Stops and Sell Stops every day at 0:00 GMT time.

The EA should make the Price for the entry orders by his self by checking the the Average Daily Range i use TSR Daily Range Calculator to get the Range of each pair.

So lets say the Dailly Range of the Last day was 80pips for cable, and at 0:00 GMT time the price is 1.9600, then it should place one Buy Stop at 1.9640 and one Sell Stop at 1.9560 the last 40pips are your profit... But we sould place Takeprofit and Stoploss in settings by us self.

Is some here want to do this Great System. I have tested last week with very well Profits.

I think its not so much work.

Thanks in Advance.

sentaco:
Hello

I looking for a EA Programmer for my a Breakout system that works really well but it takes to much time by sitting there and make the Buy stop and sell stop by hand. So i want a EA that make Buy Stops and Sell Stops every day at 0:00 GMT time.

The EA should make the Price for the entry orders by his self by checking the the Average Daily Range i use TSR Daily Range Calculator to get the Range of each pair.

So lets say the Dailly Range of the Last day was 80pips for cable, and at 0:00 GMT time the price is 1.9600, then it should place one Buy Stop at 1.9640 and one Sell Stop at 1.9560 the last 40pips are your profit... But we sould place Takeprofit and Stoploss in settings by us self.

Is some here want to do this Great System. I have tested last week with very well Profits.

Thanks in Advance.

lol...its very simple...no need an EA actually... how do u define ADR ? high minus low?

sentaco:
Hello

Thanks in Advance.

I think 2 or 3 EAs are already created long time according to this rules.

Where can i find them newdigital?

sentaco:
Where can i find them newdigital?

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173441

great results for the last week...

do you plan to trade on forex for a week? so you actually need an EA for one week?

I can share an EA that works with breakout levels, max-min during asian session, open on the start of europe session, close on the end of europe session. works well.

PS: tested for 5 years using backtest, few months using forward test

Shinigami:
great results for the last week...

do you plan to trade on forex for a week? so you actually need an EA for one week?

I can share an EA that works with breakout levels, max-min during asian session, open on the start of europe session, close on the end of europe session. works well.

PS: tested for 5 years using backtest, few months using forward test

Can you post the EA's that you speak of?

Reason: