Trade The News...... - page 5

You may have calendar in csv, xml or may be some other format. Besides there is indicator and EA for the news.

There are alert in indicator and AlertTimeGap. And you may filter the news to select which one you want to see. AlertTimeGap is to have alertv 1 minutes before the news, or 2 minutes, or 5 and so on. All you need is just to attach this indicator to the chart and some othjer files as well.

Check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

thank you but this is not what i need

thank you , but some times i wont be at home/office in order to check the EA or script

so i just watch the report impact from my mobile

so this is why i need it on the outlook in order to sync with my PDA

waiting for help if any

regards

Getting news the fastest?how?

HI guys

I was wondering how do u get the news fastest...I dont mean CPI numbers or what not...I Mean news like todays subprime losses...where an event caused the market to form a trend...

is subscribing to bloomberg a way of knowing major events that may cause reaction in currencies the fastest way possible? thanks..

xxfunguy007xx:
HI guys

I was wondering how do u get the news fastest...I dont mean CPI numbers or what not...I Mean news like todays subprime losses...where an event caused the market to form a trend...

is subscribing to bloomberg a way of knowing major events that may cause reaction in currencies the fastest way possible? thanks..

heard many subscribe to bloomberg or cnn service...all paid services of course

How to trade the news properly

Hello, just looking for some recommendations on how to trade the news.

From the FF calender site if I see something like;

4:45am GBP MPC Treasury Committee Hearings High Impact Expected

Since I wouldn't know if that means the price for GBP will go down or up but what that tells me is to stay away from trading the GBP currency pairs, like EUR/GBP and such for that day, correct?

Thanks

hi

I use easy-forex.com to see the news , it's worth it

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Newstrading EA with fibonacci lot sizes

Hi,

who can program a timecode into eFibo EA ( Elite eFibo Trader by eesfx.com - MQL4 Code Base ) that the EA can be used on News. I just want to set the time, when to trade. Who can help?

Thanks to all in advance.

matrixebiz:
Hello, just looking for some recommendations on how to trade the news.

From the FF calender site if I see something like;

4:45am GBP MPC Treasury Committee Hearings High Impact Expected

Since I wouldn't know if that means the price for GBP will go down or up but what that tells me is to stay away from trading the GBP currency pairs, like EUR/GBP and such for that day, correct?

Thanks

If you want to do newstrading, you need a software that brings you in the trade.

fasteconomicnews oder forextradersdaily have such a software.

But it costs monthly fees.

And you need a broker that allows newstrading (slippage, spreads).

Reason: