Niceprofit 7pips multi-trade scalper

I found this EA and am planning on demo with it, and possibly live, if the results be satisfactory...

any comments?

I emailed FXDD and they are okay with the way this EA works.

thanks.

Files:
niceprofit.rar  346 kb
niceprofit.ex4  11 kb

Where did you get this EA if you don't mind my asking? Do you have the MQ4 version? How about some info on the trade model? Generally, it's preferable to examine the code so we can see what makes it tick. Nice performance statement though.

** Nevermind **

I just looked at it. It's identical to that EuroX2 EA which is nothing more than a clone of 10Point3 being sold by the phantoms at http://forex-soft.netfirms.com/

bluto:
Where did you get this EA if you don't mind my asking? Do you have the MQ4 version? How about some info on the trade model? Generally, it's preferable to examine the code so we can see what makes it tick. Nice performance statement though.

** Nevermind **

I just looked at it. It's identical to that EuroX2 EA which is nothing more than a clone of 10Point3 being sold by the phantoms at http://forex-soft.netfirms.com/

lol...

what about trying it on a demo? any advice? would that work or it is what we all think at first look: bullshit?

I just backtest it with same setting. But the result is different. $5,000 account totally wiped out on 2 months.

Not that I know anything but try it on the Euro at H4.

The results I got, were much different.

on both timeframes h1 or h4, I have good profit on backtest...

I will finish my CT 1.93b test on my demo account in a month and will start with niceprofit...

Is it expiretest ?

megaforex:
Is it expiretest ?

what?

it is just an EA that doesn't expire, if that answers you...

It says "Time Expired" when attached...

ouch!

I'll talk with my friend about it...

>_<

BrazilianTrader:
what? it is just an EA that doesn't expire, if that answers you...

There are many EA´s in the web which expire soon...

DON´T TRUST AN EX4 FILE !!!

NEVER go live with an EA which code u don´t know exactly, think about it.... Do u realy want´s to risk real hard earned mony for an good backtest ???

Backtesting is for me is only to see the EA works or not, not more not less...

GREED EATS BRAIN !!! Don´t take me false, i want to beware u from a big loss !

Hope that helps,

mr.trader

Reason: