How To Unsubscribe From Elite Section ? - page 2

using my credit card

i'm using my credit card and i remember that i only signup for one month only. but still charging me for this month. why?

I answered you by private message by me.

Please answer to my private message.

Best regards

hasfariz:
i'm using my credit card and i remember that i only signup for one month only. but still charging me for this month. why?

Pipperoni:
Dear Administrator,

It is not very dificult to find a link on wich to klick to subscribe to this elite section. But I can nowhere find how to unsubscribe. I can see at the small star near the price that it will atomaticaly renew the subcription every month. Not very user friendly !!!

Regards

Johny Pipperoni

Subscriptions are being managed by paypal and worldpay.

You only have to login into paypal (or worldpay), select your subscription and cancel it.

Also you can send me a private message. please send me enough information like transaction id or paypal email address.

Best regards

how to cancel elite membership

I have written several mails in past 4 months requesting elite membership and yet again i have been charged for this month.

Can anybody help or do the needful?

ID :rajatnaik

simple: go to your Paypal account -> All Account Activity, find:

Subscription Creation To SILICOM INTERNET Active

click on Details -> Cancel Subscription

and Paypal will stop sending payments.

rajatnaik:
I have written several mails in past 4 months requesting elite membership and yet again i have been charged for this month.

Can anybody help or do the needful?

ID :rajatnaik

In this sticky thread how to start with elite section there is post about how to cancel elite membership. If you read how to start so you know how to cancel.

Thanks wpaten - YOU SAVED THE DAY!! RE: UNSUBSCRIBE

wpaten:
Just go to Paypal.com. Click on All Activity and find the link with the SILICOM INTERNET Payment ($12.00). Click on Details. Under the title Transaction Details, there should be a link with "In reference to:". Click on that link. At the bottom of that page you will see a button that says Cancel Subscription. Click that.

THE ABOVE SHOULD BE POSTED IN RED 38 POINT LETTERS ON THE FRONT PAGE. TOOK WAY TOO LONG TO FIND IT!

It is not too long.

The above mentioned information was posted on this stixcky thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

It is how to start in elite section.

Elite section is big and it is necessary to know where to get information, how and when. If you did not read this thread from the beginnng so you read nothing.

By the way i am banning the members for 38 POINT LETTERS in red as you know.

Help with Elite section

Pls let me know how can i cancel my Elite section account, i dont find any instruction for that, and i didnt get any reply to my mails.

Lior

did u subscribe from paypal? just remove the subscription from your paypal account...

Reason: