Please test following indicators, thx

I'm having problems compiling the following stochs/alert indicators within MT4

Can you test them? Are you also getting errors?

any thoughts on correcting these errors so the indicators work??

thank you

mwbro:

thank you

Yes, I have the same problem. Maybe it's the update of MT4 build 200 the problem.

I'm not a programmer so I can't help you.

Sorry

JoZo:
Yes, I have the same problem. Maybe it's the update of MT4 build 200 the problem.

I'm not a programmer so I can't help you.

Sorry

you could be right

i tried a few different builds but no hope yet

thanks again

Stochastic Alert tradingintl.mq4 is not an indicator, it is an EA - put it in your Experts folder.

treberk:
Stochastic Alert tradingintl.mq4 is not an indicator, it is an EA - put it in your Experts folder.

dont need an EA

buts thanks for letting me know

xard777:
Indicator working now...was missing cci_trend Xard777

Thanks xard777!!!

question i attached the indicator but it gives me a blank window. Does the indicator just give an alert but no actual stochs? how should it look?

thanks again

mwbro:
Thanks xard777!!!

question i attached the indicator but it gives me a blank window. Does the indicator just give an alert but no actual stochs? how should it look?

thanks again

According to the script a message box will appear with one of four different alerts.

Xard777

mwbro:

thank you

STOCHALERT.mq4 is an EA (for alert). Corrected. Means that this EA is compiling well.

Stoch_Alert_v1 is an indicator. Corrected.

Stochastic Alert tradingintl is an EA (for alert, not for trading). Compiled well.

I did not try those indicator and EAs.

But as i see from the coding so EAs (2 EAs) should not have any indicator's line on the chart (it should be blank because it is EAs).

As to Stoch_Alert_v1 indicator so it should be blank window I think. I did not see any buffer inside the code so this indicator just for alert only.

Files:

newdigital:
STOCHALERT.mq4 is an EA (for alert). Corrected. Means that this EA is compiling well.

Stoch_Alert_v1 is an indicator. Corrected.

Stochastic Alert tradingintl is an EA (for alert, not for trading). Compiled well.

I did not try those indicator and EAs.

But as i see from the coding so EAs (2 EAs) should not have any indicator's line on the chart (it should be blank because it is EAs).

As to Stoch_Alert_v1 indicator so it should be blank window I think. I did not see any buffer inside the code so this indicator just for alert only.

thank you for the clarification!!!

mwbro:

thank you

Indicator working now...was missing cci_trend

Xard777

Reason: