Help Needed Making Perfect Trailing Stop EA - page 4

This is a great EA, works perfectly! I do not have the coding skill to modify, but am looking for an EA that functions similar in evey way except uses multiple of ATR for trailing stop rather than absolute pip value.

ex. 0.5 for half ATR(7), 3 for 3 times current ATR(7). haven't decided between using ATR value at entry date or setting TS at current ATR value.

I noticed this thread has been vacant for a while, is anyone able to assist or direct to another thread?

Thanks.

hey is this setting in pips or points on the 5 decimal plate form like MT4?

I'm new and just tring to figure it out !!

ifi set the trail at 50 is that trailing 5 pips or 50 pips?

on mine it seem to go 50 points !!!

sorry to digg up old thread as least i searched

Trailing stop EA

Hello.

I wonder if anyone can help me with the creation of a Trailing stop EA based on % instead of pips.

The idea is that the trailing stop starts to modificate price after "x" number of pips by an "Y" percentage.

This a way I use to trade explosive breakouts, but its kinda of slow to move the fibo every pip.

Regards

Carl

Making a fixed StopLoss in pips EA

Hi,

I am wondering whether making an EA is possible to monitor all opened positions and the new ones placed by the other EAs and simply put the stop loss a fixed figure say 100 pips or even zero to all?

As I am experimenting different EAs available I am witnessing problem of having different SL level..sometime it does not make any sense also.

So my request to the Experts to provide me an EA which will provide me the option to set a fixed Stop Loss for all the opened trades (even will be able to change the already set SL!) and the new ones.

Thank you very much.

great job

Thanks guys,

This is excellent work,

Best wishes,

Scarface1

Does not work on Low as 1.0 spread

I checking this trailing stop on many brokers But TrailingStop does not work, if spread is low as down 1.0.

I need a TrailinStop does work on low Spread.

or anyone please repair this mistake from following scripts

trailingstop.mq4

Files:

I can Help you to make PERFECT EA!

sbwent:
Hi team.

I need an MQ4 programmer to help me out with this. I am trying to write a good trailing stop expert with some specific features.

1. A starting stop for when the Expert is started.

2. A trailing stop, adjustable from 5 pips upwards

3. A take profit function

4. Profit trailing. If true it will monitor and adjust all trades that are in profit, if false it wil lonly modify the chart it is attached to.

5. Play Expert sounud when adjustment is made.

Here are my inputs. If someone can program this for me I'd really appreciate it. Also, I'm sure many members of this forum would find it useful.

extern bool AllPositions = false; // (True To modify all positions ) False(modify chart positions)

extern int StopLoss=15;

extern int TrailingStop=10;

extern int TakeProfit=0;

extern bool ProfitTrailing = True; //(To Trail only postions on profit not loss )

extern bool UseSound = True;

extern string NameFileSound = "expert.wav";

Thanks.

Hi, my name is Paul (friotennn). I'am professional trader and MQL4/5 programmer as well.

Your EA is very easy, it will take for me to create EA 2-3 hours and few days to test it on demo. Which brokerage company are you using and for which currency pairs, time frames, leverages are you planning to use this Expert Advisor (to make proper setting for each pair and time frame)?

I can make this EA for in exchange of something? Or you jast can send 25$ to moneybookers

my Skype: forex_trading_investment_fund

email: pavels.aksjonenko@ftif.eu

friotennnn:
Hi, my name is Paul (friotennn). I'am professional trader and MQL4/5 programmer as well.

Your EA is very easy, it will take for me to create EA 2-3 hours and few days to test it on demo. Which brokerage company are you using and for which currency pairs, time frames, leverages are you planning to use this Expert Advisor (to make proper setting for each pair and time frame)?

I can make this EA for in exchange of something? Or you jast can send 25$ to moneybookers

my Skype: forex_trading_investment_fund

email: pavels.aksjonenko@ftif.eu

Hi everyone...

Anyone know is it possible to create any script or EA that only activate after the target profit reached. simply mean... The program default SL = 50 , Take profit = 100 and after the Take Profit hit automatically the Trailing stop activated.. Pls assist.. Im just a noobie.....

allpositions = false, only working for 1 position on the chart, how do i make it all xauusd positions for example? without affecting other intruments positions like btcusd.. appreciate if you can answer, thanks

rushelysium #:
allpositions = false, only working for 1 position on the chart, how do i make it all xauusd positions for example? without affecting other intruments positions like btcusd.. appreciate if you can answer, thanks

Show your code. We can’t read your mind

Reason: