News Trading

Is there any way to link meta trader to a news feed? I am working on a new Scalper EA and one of the requirements is to turn it off prior to scheduled news events.

Thanks,

KK

A solution I have implemented with CyberiaTrader1.85h is to be able to prepare a file of news times in csv format. The EA reads the file and trades are then prevented during scheduled news events. I don't know if anyone is using it, but it's close to what you want.

TraderNewsDeck High-Speed Low Latency News App For Traders

About TraderNewsDeck

Trader News Deck was developed for the active trader and investor. It allows the user to get news that could affect the market or individual securities. This news is delivered as it happens in real-time via Twitter API straight to the application. Traders and Investors can now react faster to market moves and make more informed trades.

With Trader News Deck you receive news faster then those using traditional news channels and even squawk box live streams.

Receive accurate data, Trader News Deck allows for full customization of the news source list.

Receive only the news you want, with a keywords list you can tailor the application for specific news, whether it be stock specific or general market news.

If you have a trading or investing related website, you can contact me via the website for a review copy.

Otherwise you can purchase it via the link on the site.

tradernewsdeck dot com

dont pm if you want a quick response.

Making profits at news trading.

To be honest, I'm afraid to place an order at news times because of the unpredictable movement of the market.

these days news trading is like going to go to the slaughterhouse to be a sheep. with all the fromtruning and news selling, regular traders are used to have enough liquidity from which they can collect money, nothing else

Reason: