Need Help with easy EMA!!!!!

Hi All,

I have been using this on another platform and it works very well, I just would like to have it built for MT4

What is is, are 2 exponential moving averages on same chart.

10 ema - (color black)

26 ema - (color red)

1.When they cross or touch, an audible alert would sound.

2.And a different sounding alert when the numerical differences between them reaches minimum 7 units. (i.e.=1.1869 on one and the other =1.1862) (based on price close, period 10 or 26, exponential)

It is very simple in that you are buying/selling into the direction of the black ema.

Thanks for any help I get with this!

Palexa

palexa:
Hi All,

I have been using this on another platform and it works very well, I just would like to have it built for MT4

What is is, are 2 exponential moving averages on same chart.

10 ema - (color black)

26 ema - (color red)

1.When they cross or touch, an audible alert would sound.

2.And a different sounding alert when the numerical differences between them reaches minimum 7 units. (i.e.=1.1869 on one and the other =1.1862) (based on price close, period 10 or 26, exponential)

It is very simple in that you are buying/selling into the direction of the black ema.

Thanks for any help I get with this!

Palexa

Look here for an almost identical strategy:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Help with easy EMA

Yep, that is pretty darn close. I think based on the results of the backtesting that is posted, that this would not be effective as an EA. What I am looking for is an indicator that can be manually traded. It would have to have the audible alerts and the differing colors that I indicated in prior string. I'm sure that it is out there! Anyone???

Reason: