ADX alert!! - page 6

DMI signals

Hi,

I need help pls can someone add signals/ alerts when +DMI crossess 20 from below buy and -DMI crossess 20 from below sell signal. It is very good for higher TF. attaching indi.( NO DMI crossovers alert required)

Files:
adxdon.mq4  5 kb

adx_lucki with alert

Hi @all,

ernis22 posted this adx cross indicator with alert-function at page4. The function is simple, but great. I`m very happy with this one,but I need help, to integrate the timeframe and the title in the alert-popup-window. It comes the alert and i didn`t know, in which market (EUR/USD or USD/JPY...) and in which timeframe (M5 or M15, H1) :-(. Can anybody help me, plz? THX in advance.

adx1.lucki.mq4

Files:

This should do it

JeBo:
Hi @all,

ernis22 posted this adx cross indicator with alert-function at page4. The function is simple, but great. I`m very happy with this one,but I need help, to integrate the timeframe and the title in the alert-popup-window. It comes the alert and i didn`t know, in which market (EUR/USD or USD/JPY...) and in which timeframe (M5 or M15, H1) :-(. Can anybody help me, plz? THX in advance.

adx1.lucki.mq4
Files:

mladen:
This should do it

yes, it works great! wunderful display . many THX.

blackfxin

BlackFXin on Vimeo

nonrepaint indicator?

i send money but he has not response..........he is jus scamme...

that may be adx cross..

alerts and email when ADX Line crosses INTO the +Di and -Di space

Tyquu:
Hey Guys,

i pull up this thread �cause i wanted to ask if anyone does have an ADX Indicator, which sends an EMAIL (and maybe plots arrows):

WHEN: ADX Line crosses INTO the +Di and -Di space.

I�ve put in an example for you!

You would really help.

I´m looking for the same. At the moment nobody knows about it. Any of you could provide with it? Thank you so much

Hello Malden,

Could you please add sound alert to this adx[1].lucki.101.mp4 alert?

Thank you,

John

Hi Malden,

Could you add sound alert to that indicator?

Thank you,

John

johnhar123:
Hello Malden,

Could you please add sound alert to this adx[1].lucki.101.mp4 alert?

Thank you,

John

John

It already has alerts

If you wish sound alerts too, you can do that even without changing the code. Just go to tools -> options -> Events and check the Enable (that will automatically add a sound to alerts raised by that indicator)

Thank you Malden-

It works perfectly now

Reason: