Can anyone help me with leverage? - page 3

I usually use leverage 1:500 when trading with fbs... And it's maximum leverage from this broker..

mang_ncep:
I usually use leverage 1:500 when trading with fbs... And it's maximum leverage from this broker..

How long do you trade with such a leverage and what results do you have? what time frame do you use? it's kinda risky to trade with maximum of the leverage, that's why I ask so many questions..

Leverage

I advice you to register at Fxglory if you are lover of high leverage, I like to trade with broker which has a high leverage and Fxglory is exactly so, they have leveraged up to 1:3000. Note me if you like it.

FXGlory Ltd | One of the best brokerages on the world

many thanks to your replies guys

my suggestion is using high leverage for professionals

Alex10:
I advice you to register at Fxglory if you are lover of high leverage, I like to trade with broker which has a high leverage and Fxglory is exactly so, they have leveraged up to 1:3000. Note me if you like it.

I am astonished that this broker has such a huge leverage!

Financier:
I am astonished that this broker has such a huge leverage!

I agree. I've never seen such huge leverage before!

For normal trading, a leverage of 1:100 is sufficient.

Might just take Hugh advice, but trading demo seems different than live... I mean it's easier when you don't use real money..

Psihology trading on demo much more easier than on live. But real profit could be only on live. So it is necessary to learn to be patient.

Using high leverage to trading is too risky if we can't discipline and have good skills. Now, i just use leverage 1:500 from my broker, fbs.

Usually you choose your leverage when you open the account, but it should be possible to change it later in the control panel of your account, on the broker website...

Reason: