'extern double Lots' question

To start off, I am a beginner MQL programmer. Now, here goes a beginner question.

I have a variable defined in my EA:

extern double Lots = 0.1;

However, when the EA trades, it uses 1.0 lots, even though the 0.1 is set under variable above. Could anyone please be so kind to explain me how do I make sure that EA uses the lot size I set in the variable? Is there any special code I need to add to my expert?

Thanks in advance,

Diam0nd.

Try to find and modify all "OrderSend" functions in EA... Add "Lots" variable...

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,Ask-25*Point,Ask+25*Point,"My order #2",16384,0,Green);

Diam0nd:
To start off, I am a beginner MQL programmer. Now, here goes a beginner question.

I have a variable defined in my EA:

extern double Lots = 0.1;

However, when the EA trades, it uses 1.0 lots, even though the 0.1 is set under variable above. Could anyone please be so kind to explain me how do I make sure that EA uses the lot size I set in the variable? Is there any special code I need to add to my expert?

Thanks in advance,

Diam0nd.

raff1410:
Try to find and modify all "OrderSend" functions in EA... Add "Lots" variable... OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,Ask-25*Point,Ask+25*Point,"My order #2",16384,0,Green);

Superb! Thanks so much for the info

Reason: