Robot Power EA - page 2

what are all the pivots doing? I read the code but cann't put it together in my head. Can you simplify for me?

Robot

I copied the code from an expert I found at yahoo,but will try to explain the best I understand.It gets the pivots each period back say if you are on 4 hr. chart it goes back 4,8,12, 16, etc.hrs. back and if the per. before is less than or greater than the per. before that, it is a buy and sell.I have been thinking off doing this: avg=TYP0+TYP1+TYP2 etc./6 and then Open(0)(or close(0))>avg = buy and <avg = sell. You could even go avg.+5 for buy, -5 for sell ,I think that would move the trade opening after the price moved 5 pips either way.The avg. idea is kinda the same as the six period idea but not really. Hopefully I didn't confuse you by my explaination.

mrtools

I got ya.

I think using the average can give little bit better picture and little bit better entry too. And could make it better when ran on 1 hr chart.

Another Robot backtest good but needs help!

Attached is another version of Robot trader with better results still using bull & bears but it needs some kind of break (maybe timebreak) between orders,that could really make this a killer E.A.Added dynamic zone RSI & tried incorporating bulls and bears into the main sub-routine but the expert wouldn't trade, so left it as is.Havn't tried on live account yet, so please only use this on demo first.

Regards

mrtools

micro acc

mrtools:
Attached is another version of Robot trader with better results still using bull & bears but it needs some kind of break (maybe timebreak) between orders,that could really make this a killer E.A.Added dynamic zone RSI & tried incorporating bulls and bears into the main sub-routine but the expert wouldn't trade, so left it as is.Havn't tried on live account yet, so please only use this on demo first.

Regards

mrtools

I like to test it in a micro acc ( 0.01 lot), can you please help me to change the EA with MM to micro lot ? Thank U

xxDavidxSxx:
ok i fixed the always in thing.

May I know how did u do that ??? I mean what code did u use...

Thanks

working on micro and always in thing

Hi Jacoba and Babarmughal

Will try to change MM to micro account. The always in thing, Davidxx fixed by moving the bulls and bears 0 to the main buy and sell routine, which I tried and this E.A. wouldn't trade, so what I am trying to do or if anybody knows how to put a maybe 60 min break between orders, or put the trader to sleep for a certain amount of time between orders, when backtesting it seems to always enter that last trade to late in the trend.

mrtools

mrtools:

Regards

mrtools

Hi mrtools could you post your forward test of dynamic robot EA.

Turbo Bot

Hi Hexadecimal,

Forward tested previous version and so far it has pretty much been a looser,seems to sometimes after loosing a trade to immediately enter another trade in the same direction and again loosing, tried the time delay would delay the trade and then it would again enter in the same loosing direction, anyway am currently trying this version using Blutos turbo JMA, bulls and bears, and other goodies, the backtests enclosed are for this year.Hope you can open the backtest files for some reason they seem to be compiling when I put them on my desktop.Test (fwd. & back) done on H1 timeframe. JMA slow at 7 and JMA fast at 40,and MM set to 1, 25 stop loss, everything else default.It seems to set its own take profit.Hope this is for real!

mrtools

Thanks for the new EA i`ll give it a forward test right away.

Reason: