EA that produces 1650% in 10 months - page 2

Hi,

lFlagSellOpen = False;

Only buy?

Hi Ppl,

I have made backtest in my demo interbank fx plantform, but this EA don't open any trade.. can someone explain me who this EA works..

Thanks in advance

Fast_cris

I'm doing a lot fo backtesting for my own EAs lately so why not try this oe.

Attached is backtesting report (1st jan 2006 - 21st dec 2006) with 90% modeling quality, 10000 account trading 1 lot.

The report looks good, but this EA opens very little trades (only 41 in this year) so we have no idea how it would behave after a larger number of trades (after 100, 200, 500... trades?)

The results for year 2005 aren't promising either, 50% drawdown and $1000 total loss at the end of the year.

Forward testing would require someone VERY patient as it would take at least a year.

Files:
2006.gif  7 kb
2006.htm  22 kb
2005.gif  8 kb
2005.htm  28 kb

Fast_cris:
Hi Ppl,

I have made backtest in my demo interbank fx plantform, but this EA don't open any trade.. can someone explain me who this EA works..

Thanks in advance

Fast_cris

How many LOTS were you testing? Try with 1 lot.

c4n:
How many LOTS were you testing? Try with 1 lot.

Hi,

I'm testing whit 1 lot and still the same... 0 trades for all this year on tf 4 h and all others time frames.

Maybe a need some indicador... i'm using the EA on the first post.. it is the correct EA?

Thanks

Fast_cris

Thanks c4n,

It is workink now. Lets do some foward tests

Fast_cris

Is there any indicators that should be attached to the 4hr EBP/USD chart?

Warm Regards,

Gerald

good EA but need forward test

very simple?

Does anyone know how to make this EA run based on account size? For example instead of 1 lot or 0.01 lot, to have 1% or 3% and as your account balance grows or shrinks the lots go up and down with it?

Reason: