Set me up please

Hello All

i ran across this website from google. I have seen plenty of information about forex and indicators. I have also read alot of threads, but i could not fit the pieces together. I see indicators with (.mq4) extention but i do not know where to place them. Can some body put me on track here? what program to use for these? which indicators works better? .. i need tutorial or links where i can be on track ... please help!

Indicators need to be saved in the Indicators folder of the broker you are using. The indicators file can be found in the experts folder. Hope this helps

am using forex.com ... how is this gonna help me?

F5

mojay:
Hello All i ran across this website from google. I have seen plenty of information about forex and indicators. I have also read alot of threads, but i could not fit the pieces together. I see indicators with (.mq4) extention but i do not know where to place them. Can some body put me on track here? what program to use for these? which indicators works better? .. i need tutorial or links where i can be on track ... please help!

Hi,

Pls remember before you put your indicators you must compile it first...just open your .mq4 and press F5 and you're done..then put your .ex4 into your MT4 folder

================

Forex Indicators Collection

mojay:
am using forex.com ... how is this gonna help me?

You put experts in your experts folder of MT4 and indicators in indicator folder, have a look at my blog for free Forex help

http://users.tpg.com.au/erisoov/forex/index.html

Reason: