New here .. seeking help

Hello All

i ran across this website from google. I have seen plenty of information about forex and indicators. I have also read alot of threads, but i could not fit the pieces together. I see indicators with (.mq4) extention but i do not know where to place them. Can some body put me on track here? what program to use for these? which indicators works better? .. i need tutorial or links where i can be on track ... please help!

mq4 files

These are for the Metatrader4 software...the indicators are placed in the indicators file for this software.

In my opinion this is the best site for forex indicators and ideas.

I am also fairly new to forex and am currently doing my own research on trading systems and indicators for my own system.

is Metatrader4 free? and where can i download it and find tutorial about it?

Mt4

I got mine for free when I started my forex account at IBFX(interbankfx).

They do have information about using it also...it is real easy to learn and download additional indicators found on this site also.

Please i need more information .. this wont put me on track. how can i get it .. learn it .. use indicators that has been developed by in these forums.

Mt4

I assume that if you did a google search for Metatrader 4 it will direct you to a site to purchase it.

Do you have a forex account now?

I am at IBFX.(www.interbankfx.com)

If you start an account with them(even a demo) you get MT4 with it.

A demo account requires no money, just registration.

Once you have your demo open you can play around using MT4.

As for the best indicators...there are many different threads dedicated to indicators and systems...many members are successful using completely different styles and trading timeframes...You have to figure out what style and timeframe is best for your personality.

I truly believe anyone can make money in this market, but it's not as easy as downloading and using indicators...it will take practice.

babypips.com

EDIT: alot of brokers offer tutorials of there platforms, just choose the broker you want, and look-over their website

am using forex.com ... how is this gonna help me?

forex.com

Since forex.com does not use MT4 you will not be able to download the MT4 indicators.

If you do not want to switch to another broker that has MT4, I would suggest using the indicators that come with your current trading platform.

If you want to use oscillators, I would use divergence signals for entries...As far as oscillators go divergence seems to be the most reliable of the signals.

demo accts

Another thing, you can still open a demo acct(no money) at IBFX and try out the MT4 platform and indicators...if need be you could use it to make your trading decsions and place your orders with your current broker.

sell GBP?

and you can start with selling GBP ..

Reason: